Passat R36 (Jap Import)

R36_

RMS Regular
OP
R36_
Drives
R36 Passat
There was on in Lisburn auto salvage before Xmas I watched for a while then forgot about before the auction😂. Cool big bus’s
Was that the black one with the burst door? I think I saw that. Nearly sure someone from Belfast snapped it up!

It is a lovely wagon. I saw it up the North Coast a good while back and thought it looked fantastic.

Thanks Colly! It’s a great all-rounder. Comfy big bus for those long journeys and a great machine to throw around on the coast road. If only it was slightly more fuel efficient 😂😅

R36_

RMS Regular
OP
R36_
Drives
R36 Passat
Whats the power output difference to the R32? Are they as lazy? Sound class though!
300bhp 3.6 V6 as opposed to 250bhp 3.2 V6 in the R32!

I’ve never been in or drove an R32 so can’t really comment on the R36 being lazy but I’d say it’s far from being a slouch! I’d say if you raced an R32 & R36 side by side there probably wouldn’t be much in it due to the weight difference with the R36 being a good bit heavier than the 32. The DSG gearbox in these cars is just phenomenal. Obviously it can’t be compared to M cars with the DCT box or Porsche’s PDK boxes, but bang for buck, it’s pretty good!

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Was that the black one with the burst door? I think I saw that. Nearly sure someone from Belfast snapped it up!

Thanks Colly! It’s a great all-rounder. Comfy big bus for those long journeys and a great machine to throw around on the coast road. If only it was slightly more fuel efficient 😂😅
Yeah d/side rear from memory, pretty clean otherwise

R36_

RMS Regular
OP
R36_
Drives
R36 Passat
Finally took the plunge and advertised the R36 on Autotrader!

BUY MY CAR!

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202402216809327

IMG_8168.jpeg