pattons hydro 8j tt

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
You pussied out :p

Looking forward to seeing it on the ground. When will you first have it out? Carryduff?

clrrk

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A
car has now been left with john peden to have the hydros from the polo fitted, will post an update next week some stage when i get it back. can't wait!!!!
You buy him a few beers on Saturday night to convince him to get you in asap?

patton

RMS Regular
OP
patton
Drives
6n2 gti
You pussied out :p

Looking forward to seeing it on the ground. When will you first have it out? Carryduff?

i have the wheels built and nipped up with instant gasket on them, so need to torque them this week and then do them with silicone as a back up then get the tyres on and we will be good to go. need to go to PMG Autocare as it looks like its been washed with a goat.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
I mean't with hydros over the static life. But I knew you were going that direction anyway. Looking forward to seeing updates!

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
Good to see more of these getting done. Revo opens it up. Car is pretty dead as standard, exhaust/intake/downpipe will do wonders for noise also.

John is the best guy to go to and knows the TT well, at least he knows half the car is aluminium now :p Should look well dropped on the TMBs

patton

RMS Regular
OP
patton
Drives
6n2 gti
yea i plan to get it done at some stage i drove ians mk5 and the revo gave it a really nice lift. yea can't wait to get more noise out of it sounds quite nice as standard, its louder than i was expecting it to be. haha yea we were talking about that on sat night

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Mk2 TTs go so low. Looking forward to seeing it with all your touches.

When are you putting a K04 in it?!

patton

RMS Regular
OP
patton
Drives
6n2 gti
yea I'm really pleased with how low it went, should be even lower with the other wheels on and the smaller tyres. haha id like to eventually but it will be a while before I've that sorta money to throw at it

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
:cool:very cool looking, love the wheels, looking forward to seeing the tyres on etc

patton

RMS Regular
OP
patton
Drives
6n2 gti
TTS front and rear bumpers would looks incredible
yea would looks great but they are just so expensive, tempted by tts skirts as they have a square edge rather than curving under the car.

martinopy

RMS Regular
Drives
Granturismo
Can be got for cheap enough on eBay. I got a rear one for the other halves TT for £80. The TTS and s-line are the same bumper with just a different insert. Audi themselves were cheapest for the side skirts though with new ones working out cheaper than most on eBay.

patton

RMS Regular
OP
patton
Drives
6n2 gti
Didn't need rear camber then?

Worked out so well (y)
Depends how much lower the front will go when I sort out the arch liners and get the tyres on. Ill either add a small spacer and drop it right into the lip or else a bit of camber and tuck it

patton

RMS Regular
OP
patton
Drives
6n2 gti
called down to PMG Autocare last night and i gave the car a wash to give them an opportunity to assess the paint on the car. its going to need a lot of work to get it up to standard. 8 years of tar, tree sap and fall out along with a life full of dealer washes and euro hand car wash has left the paint in a very sorry state.
i applied a quick coat of 50 Cal detailings filler glaze to take the bad look of things and see me through till i get the car booked in for an enhancement.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Looks great mate! Would love to see a tts front bumper or a lip of some kind, I think it needs something.

Wheels look fantastic!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.