pattons hydro 8j tt

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Looks great. Chrome exhaust tips too if you're keeping the rear as is.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Car looks brilliant. Have you thought about different coloured centres for the wheels? Or happy enough with the polished? I think a polished/anodised gold would look good.

clrrk

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A
Too similar to this @Ben E

ultimate-dubs-2015-part2-018.jpg

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
Car looked great before the wheels and suspension. Now its amazing.
Any more mods for it?

patton

RMS Regular
OP
patton
Drives
6n2 gti
Boring update.

Painted all the callipers red then painted the non braking surfaces of the disks black. Just a quick going over to take the bad look off them for a while.

While I had the front wheels off I removed the front mud guards and cleaned behind them. Not sure what I think of it without them looks kinda weird. Maybe I'll get used to it.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Flaps off.

Looks good Patton, I did near enough the same as you with my rear brakes, freshen up with red although did satin grey on the bells and edge of the discs. My theme seems to be black red and grey, haha.

patton

RMS Regular
OP
patton
Drives
6n2 gti
left the car in on monday to PMG Autocare for a paint enhancement detail to get the cars paint into shape as 8 years of dealer and euro car washes have left the paint in a very sorry state, can't wait to see the finished product, quick pic i took when i was leaving the car off on monday.

patton

RMS Regular
OP
patton
Drives
6n2 gti
collected the car on saturday morning from PMG Autocare before heading down to Castlewellan show. was absolutely amazed by the job that pete and adam pulled off wasn't expecting the paint to come up so well. had a great day at the show thanks to all the guys at GTINI for organising it.

and a few photos by fitted state from the show

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Surprised it didn't get a prize at Wellan. Looks great Mick.

patton

RMS Regular
OP
patton
Drives
6n2 gti
fancy a change so putting these up for sale.
Three piece rotiform tmb fully polished as from new.
18x8.5 et 25ish with 18mm adapters
18x10 et 30ish with 18mm adapters.

All wheels currently face mounted with hidden hardware.

All tyres less than 1000 miles
Front 205/40/18
Rear 225/35/18

Adapters from 5x130 to 5x112 included.

Extra dishes to take wheels to 10s and 12s also included in sale.

Wheels are very flexible and will fit a variety of cars as shown in the pictures

£2400 can arrange postage at buyers expense.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.