People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
I park my car like a ****er because a majority of people are morons. I'd expect most people on here to actually realise why some people park their car across two spaces. The expense of the car isn't really that big a deal it's the sheer fact that people are complete bell ends who have no respect for other peoples' stuff. I do try to do it far away. I never ever dream of parking in a disabled space. I do occasionally hit the Mother & Toddler spaces though. I think I've admitted to that before. I have no shame in that. I try to protect my car as much as I can from the other clowns out there.

Uncle Buck

RMS Regular
Drives
Ford Focus
It's nothing to do with parking police - if you're going to take up 2 parking spaces when somewhere is busy do it as far away as possible, if there's loads of spaces. If you do it close to an entrance, or if there isn't loads of spaces, it's not cool. And people will squeeze in beside you on purpose.
I agree whole heartedly. If you do it close to somewhere because you're a lazy sod then by all means they deserve the flak for it. As I said, I do it but away out of the way so those who wish to annoy or make a point can't do it. It's just courtesy for everyone else using the car park

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
I usually just park far away in the car park if im in anything nice. If the wee ones with me I would take advantage of a parent child space, wouldn't take one though out of sheer laziness of not walking from further away. Just like a disabled bay needs the parent child bays are there for people struggling with prams etc.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
In this case it was last space and the car was thrown into the one beside it without any thought at all. They even apologised for their horrific parking.

And yes they were there to greet me because they couldn't get in.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
If I came back to my car and found some muppet parked "within an inch of the door" then said muppet would indeed be meeting me.

In reality what would you do, give them a telling off? Hardly going to commit assault over someone parking close to your door as im sure said Muppet would take you to the cleaners lol :joy::joy:

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
In reality what would you do, give them a telling off? Hardly going to commit assault over someone parking close to your door as im sure said Muppet would take you to the cleaners lol :joy::joy:
Lol. if you think I'm stupid enough to slap someone over it....... then come on :grinning: No chance. I'd just be saying wtf. My dopey doors have to open someway.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Lol. if you think I'm stupid enough to slap someone over it....... then come on :grinning: No chance. I'd just be saying wtf. My dopey doors have to open someway.

Why mention youd be standing there then waiting ... doubt a telling off is really going to bother anyone that is willing to do that lol

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Why mention youd be standing there then waiting ... doubt a telling off is really going to bother anyone that is willing to do that lol

Probably laugh at someone standing around for hours to give them a piece of their mind or something. All I got was a sheepish "cheers" and an apology.