People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

aaflyer79

RMS Regular
Saw on FB earlier a video of two hallions in a works van. One has one of those little speakers/sound amplifiers. Guy opposite parks his Corsa 100 % neatly and square in the space.

Guy with speaker surreptitiously leans out the window and says something like: “Black Corsa. This is Sainsbury’s parking attendant. Please park fully and neatly inside the white lines...! Guy in the Corsa gets out, looks at his car and is like: WTF?!

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Surreptitiously

Screen_Shot_2016-09-20_at_10.18.52_PM_1024x1024.png
I-HAVE-NO-IDEA-WHAT-YOU-ARE-TALKING-ABOUT-NOPE-STI.jpeg

TIL - a new word 😂

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Not sure if the disabled car was forced to park further due to the inconsiderate Kia, but I'd guess that's what happened
20190423_164332.jpg

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
I've to go into the post office tomorrow to lift a parcel and dread going anywhere near that square. Think the funfair is around the front shore as well so can't park there.

Mary Street or the car park off Mary Street is usually not as mental, just means a little walk, but saves you getting a fine line @Mac1987 lol

Went into post office with two slips, an RM one and a parcel force one. Parcel force one turned out to be your local post office in rostrevor 😂😂

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
Cool story.
I'm with Nickyyy on this one, having a disability doesn't automatically qualify you to use disabled space. Having certain disabilities will.

The "invisible" disabilities that are often brought up when you see someone outwardly ok, like someone getting rapidly tired doesn't work if he goes and does a full work out in the gym!

Toeman

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf gti pp
Hidden disabilities are no fun everyone assumes ur takin the pee but hain à daughter with one I’m well acquainted with the comments we get when we park sometimes

scub

Banned
I'm with Nickyyy on this one, having a disability doesn't automatically qualify you to use disabled space. Having certain disabilities will.

The "invisible" disabilities that are often brought up when you see someone outwardly ok, like someone getting rapidly tired doesn't work if he goes and does a full work out in the gym!
surely they either have a blue badge or they don't?
& if they do they're entitled to park in a disabled spot.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Could they be that monumentally thick that they thought the white line in front of the car marking the middle of the roadway was the front line of a space?! Or just as lazy as ****? I’m going with the latter, especially being opposite entrance.

I’ve no idea lol. I actually parked just over to the left out of the photo, but I waited for a few seconds as I thought the car was pulling out of the space to leave the car park. Was only when I ran out of patience and drove up to the next row of spaces did I realise there was no one in the car lol.

Mac1987

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Mary Street or the car park off Mary Street is usually not as mental, just means a little walk, but saves you getting a fine line @Mac1987 lol

Went into post office with two slips, an RM one and a parcel force one. Parcel force one turned out to be your local post office in rostrevor 😂😂
lol yeah i was well & truely got by the red coated bast@rds lolz

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Having parked in there previously and sustained damage to my doors, I don’t blame the person at all. The clientele at that particular location are a bunch of mouth breathing ****s.
Also I'm pretty sure that's pretty far away from the entrance and not many park down there so fair play to him

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
If I remember correctly its miles away from the font door therefore I would have no issue with that

Miles away from any shop