People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

endofreak

RMS Regular
Drives
Triumph Speed Tr
Was at the RVH for less than an hour today and came out to this!

Attachments

• 20211105_111656.jpg
    20211105_111656.jpg
    328.8 KB · Views: 235

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
This morning I had to park at a pump due to some A-Hole parking across the back of the forecourt to go into the shop - felt bad about it then some old lady in the shop trying to cash in on out of date scratch cards ffs!

Someone was already parked nearside against the pavement and far side the cops were sitting parked up - normally you reverse/park in the left top corner

1636453213511.png

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
And would you pay a fine from a petrol station or laugh at it? i know what i'd do lol

“File it in the bin” is the usual response for getting a fine for parking like a bellend. Can’t win.

I’d bet they wouldn’t be long complaining if I stuck my Cayenne in one of the e-car spaces lol

thomas_lad

RMS Regular
Drives
F31 M Sport
“File it in the bin” is the usual response for getting a fine for parking like a bellend. Can’t win.

I’d bet they wouldn’t be long complaining if I stuck my Cayenne in one of the e-car spaces lol
Just have a wee magnetic 'e' in the glove box and make it an eCayenne any time you ned to park there

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
This morning I had to park at a pump due to some A-Hole parking across the back of the forecourt to go into the shop - felt bad about it then some old lady in the shop trying to cash in on out of date scratch cards ffs!

Someone was already parked nearside against the pavement and far side the cops were sitting parked up - normally you reverse/park in the left top corner

View attachment 341117

Same Merc was parked there again this morning taking up the whole area :mad:

Deleted member 23441

D
Watched an auld doll reverse clean into a Renault captur in a Lidl carpark. She left a note to be fair, went and had a look no damage 🤬