People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

steaa

RMS Regular
Drives
DBP MK7.5 R
This repeat offenders days of **** parking in Cookstown are numbered once they start charging for using this car park in the near future

1699456522636.png

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
The fact as well that the trolley is where it is and the trolley park is 15m to the right

Just abandoned

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
IMG_4172.jpeg

Last night I witnessed the Astra pull in too tight to the space and catch the rear corner of the Fiesta. The guy got out, looked at both then went on about his business. He came back and left without doing anything, so I left a note explaining what happened and left my number.

Haven’t heard a peep. I reckon some people just don’t give a toss about these things, and they’ve no interest in pursuing it. Was sure they’d be in touch though!

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
Under the Merc are hatched lines, looks to be over a disabled space.
If you look behind the Merc there is a disabled sign and who is to say the Merc doesn't have a Blue Badge? It's a strange zero context photo...

Strange hatched lines, though, seem to be at a 45° angle.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Every morning this person parks here. They are legal to do so but its a pain in the ass as its so close to the junction and if people are not paying attention the road is blocked

1700647173203.png

purplea4T

RMS Regular
Every morning this person parks here. They are legal to do so but its a pain in the ass as its so close to the junction and if people are not paying attention the road is blocked

View attachment 417676
Not sure that’s a legal one, looks like it’s within 15m of the junction, and single yellow, not to mention facing oncoming traffic.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Not sure that’s a legal one, looks like it’s within 15m of the junction, and single yellow, not to mention facing oncoming traffic.

Parks there every morning as to the ones on the right hand side

Wasn't there this morning mind you, hopefully got a ticket :joy:

Sonny

RMS Photographer
I was out for lunch when the e-mail was sent too. Didn't see an e-mail for the 43 other cars parked all over the place.