People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Seen that. They can't win.

Also seen some comments along the lines of "build the residents a driveway then"....aye because that's the Police's job.

If they are looking to do some bitmac on the side send them my way.

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
W*nker
20231214_170851.jpg

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
They probably took it thick that someone has rightly/wrongly stuck cones around the actual parking space.

FN2DAVE

RMS Regular
Drives
Seat Leon
Absolute seige of a place . As are most car parks with people parking in truck bays , staff do sweet f##k all to about it, 20 minutes to get these shifted.
Then people have a go at me and crying for blocking the place up .
20231221_110330.jpg

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
Not very exciting, but I heard on the radio this morning. Axa insurance says that this day every year there’s 46% more accidents in car parks than any other day of the year.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Not very exciting, but I heard on the radio this morning. Axa insurance says that this day every year there’s 46% more accidents in car parks than any other day of the year.

Doesn’t surprise me, I was in Victoria Square on Thursday night and it was pure madness.

Took me 30 minutes just to get out of the car park, I can only imagine how bad it would have been in there today.

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
Me and my sister's husband (boyfriend at the time) used to move her fiat panda into all sorts of stupid positions when she first passed her test. Used to think we were hilarious, still do actually

When I went to Portadown tech there was a council yard at bachelor's walk beside the tech grounds. We walked past the yard every day on our way into the town centre for the bus home. A neighbour of mine from a few doors down worked out of the council yard and we turned his metro 180 degrees at least once a week 😂