People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Doesn’t surprise me, I was in Victoria Square on Thursday night and it was pure madness.

Took me 30 minutes just to get out of the car park, I can only imagine how bad it would have been in there today.

Wife left early yesterday anticipating traffic but said town was dead

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
The size of modern cars are just to big for parking spaces these days 👀

20231229_171032.jpg

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Is that the markings on the arrows where it mounted the roundabout, looks to be dirt in the shape of tyre marks? If so that's some distance cleared 🤣

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Looks like a Cordoba from the side profile? Defo ain't telling **** all from the rear 😂

Fiat coupe rear lights maybe? Tbh I don't mind the car either, straight outta the cruising days and would be at least interesting to look round the work done to it compared to half the stuff at shows these days.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Looks like a Cordoba from the side profile? Defo ain't telling **** all from the rear 😂

Fiat coupe rear lights maybe? Tbh I don't mind the car either, straight outta the cruising days and would be at least interesting to look round the work done to it compared to half the stuff at shows these days.

Weapon
1704968747322.png

Darren91

RMS Regular

Good guess!

1704969067642.png