People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

Peje

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI CS45
ive said beforem im gona buy baby seats and wack them in the car, who would ever know?? lol

i do this lol. I was once challenged by old middle aged guy, "I'm here to pick up my wife and child, what the f##ks it to ya"... challenge denied!

Only use them if there's more than 3 free, I normally drive to the far end by the bottle bins and take two spaces.

Gabriel90

RMS Regular
OP
Gabriel90
Drives
Golf/Silvia
OK, so just to clarify, what has upset you, and are having a wee moan at.

Half the people of RMS DO.. MMMmmmmmmmm

2 cars, in 3 parking spaces, or full Full door swing apart.

So Gabriel90 to clarify, you were the heur that squezed your car inbetween two other careful people, particular about their cars, and didn't want to do damage to their own car doors. Yet you go and squeeze your car in the gap they left!!

Did you ever stop to consider you were the inconsiderate one, Jamming your car inbetween those 2 careful drivers that left plenty of room to open their doors and parked in 2 spaces to protect their cars?? lol

I know you weren't and it was probably lack of parking skill on their part, however looks like half of RMS are guilty of it.
No because they weren't double parked but stupidly parked. There's a difference! And I would have understands double parking if they were act nice cars lol

Karlos Da Jackle

RMS Regular
Drives
PUG 306+GSI CARL
No because they weren't double parked but stupidly parked. There's a difference! And I would have understands double parking if they were act nice cars lol

I know, I know, as I did say in my last statement.

However, what does it matter double parked or badly parked. Still taking up 2 spaces.

Maybe she was just badly double parked? lol

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
If i can i try and take up 2 spaces to stop c*nts banging their doors up against my car

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I think when it comes to parking, there's obviously a huge difference in opinion between car enthusiasts and people who use cars only for getting from A-B. Car enthusiasts don't want to risk the smallest mark or dent, and the others will park anywhere and not really give a toss. I can see both sides of the story so I would never park over 2 spaces or try and park akwardly at the expense of others, but I will try and get a quiet area of the car park to leave the car in, with less likelihood of someone having to squeeze their car in tight beside me.

At the end of the day though, if you whack your door off someone's car and damage it, it's just bad manners and complete lack of courtesy - doesn't matter if you're into cars or not. You wouldn't go up and kick the front door in their house so I don't see why some people think it's ok to bang things off the side of someone's car.

Sharkey

RMS Regular
Arrived into a full Jordanstown carpark last year to this....

182086_190515810983084_1383664_n.jpg

Left a note ....

181641_190517964316202_1592781_n.jpg

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi

182086_190515810983084_1383664_n.jpg

Left a note ....

181641_190517964316202_1592781_n.jpg

surprised the parking enforcement brigade weren't all over that, but good on ya for sticking a note in. i know full well how frustrating it is when you cant find a space and morons park like that.

on a sidenote, i always try to park in a quiet area of the car park where possible, in one space, however, i usually return to find cars right beside me even those there is plenty of much much closer spaces. I also have built a bit of a group in work who will all park together, safety in known numbers lol.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Sharkey i'd have got the parking pillocks to clamp that, soon teach him

i am an enthusiast and have a decent big bus, but it's a work horse...

if i had something that i worried about i'd not enjoy the car and would drive much less

silliwilli

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F82 M4
Always tried to park considerately until my Megane 250 got the mother of all parking dents, complete with blue paint from the other motor who had of course ****ed right off without leaving a note. Now I park how I see fit.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
If necessary and jeep-less, I will 'park like a c**t' and not care one iota. If someone mouths off or sticks some wee fruity poster on my window they'll be told to gargle my genitals. If it is busy & I've been able to take up two spaces then I've obviously put the effort to get to the place early enough in order to get two spaces (or I've been incredibly lucky). If you think that's a travesty then get up earlier and take one of them before I even get the chance to 'park like a c**t'.

Daviddunlop83

RMS Regular
When i had my old mondeo i used to park it anywhere as i didnt really care that much about it. Never got a parking dent in it. Tho as said before if i parked beside any car weather it was nice or a scrapper in my eyes i still wouldnt fire my door open and bash it. I was always and still am opening my door.

Now i have the ST which doesnt even have the side rubbing strips on the doors i try and park it away from most people and still managed to get a dent in the door.

Tho i fu>king hate people who park in 2 spaces. Like that BM above, im suprised someone didnt key it or something for being an arsehole!

arewethereyet

RMS Regular
have you ever been in dublin.......fupp me.....they drive through red traffic lights and over the top of you if they could....green light means go, red light means go to them aswell lol
dublin is great, compared to london,, i'v had cars push up the side of my bike in a lane at the lights,and their bumper rub my leg. . and i mean, i'm right in the centre of the lane.

re.pic of bmw
brill,,, it' s only a boarin coloured bmw, i'd nail it if they didn't take heed of a note like that, and it could soend a lot longer picking my boot out of their rear end and their car could spend lots of time in the body shop.

warn once, be sly and F*&k them off on the second.note reg and take pic or vid and put on utube. (y)

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
re.pic of bmw
brill,,, it' s only a boarin coloured bmw, i'd nail it if they didn't take heed of a note like that, and it could soend a lot longer picking my boot out of their rear end and their car could spend lots of time in the body shop.
over-reaction much?

Ge0rge

Banned

Left a note ....
to be fair how do you know that he aint been parked there a long time and originally had to squeeze in there because of other bellends not parked properly? if you had time to write a note you had time to look for another space.

Sharkey

RMS Regular
to be fair how do you know that he aint been parked there a long time and originally had to squeeze in there because of other bellends not parked properly? if you had time to write a note you had time to look for another space.

8:45 am... Don't think they were parked overnight. And yes, we had to look for another space, don't think I could have squeezed in between. And yes, that is what she said... Lol

mx5 turbo

RMS Regular
Drives
it hard
Halfords bangor, fair enough not busy but have to laugh at a 1.1 saxo parked diaganol across 2 spaces and the rest all the same, think your parking down the town on a sunday night.... look at my car its shweet. I just park her up and take my chances, though try and park beside a car that looks well looked after