People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
_87112140_bus.jpg

Newtownards, County Down: Bus lands on beach following crash - BBC News

****ers must want lanes on the beach too !

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
No pictures but one of the ladies that lives in my block cannot park for shiit.

She has had the same parking spaces for the guts of 14 years but it just amazes me how bad she is at parking especially leaving the car in the shapes she does :eek:

She will happily leave it in a position where the next person is unable to park beside her - this isnt intentional, just terrible parking lol I will have to snap a few pictures!

thomas_lad

RMS Regular
Drives
F31 M Sport
Yes that gray Opel is parked in the middle of a road. I just watched in awe as they got out of the car, looked at it, and were happy with their 'parking' lol

rps20151222_111400.jpg

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
Yes that gray Opel is parked in the middle of a road. I just watched in awe as they got out of the car, looked at it, and were happy with their 'parking' lol

View attachment 101859
To be fair tho' - that's not bad for Southern parking.......

Car_Park_Car_Accident.jpeg
car park bang.jpg
car park fire.jpg

Ignore the English and American plates.... all these pics were taken in the Republic of Ireland.... :p

armaghlad

RMS Regular
Drives
A4
Snapchat-1908423725306876613.jpg
This utter fúçkwittery.

IDGAF who you are or what you drive.

If you are so concerned about your car getting damaged, SORN it, lock it in the garage and use the bus or a taxi to get you to the shops.

p***ks. Really does my head in this time of year.

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
No pictures but one of the ladies that lives in my block cannot park for shiit.

She has had the same parking spaces for the guts of 14 years but it just amazes me how bad she is at parking especially leaving the car in the shapes she does :eek:

She will happily leave it in a position where the next person is unable to park beside her - this isnt intentional, just terrible parking lol I will have to snap a few pictures!

Jenny from the block ?