People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Spotted in Tescos Crumlin, last Friday evening.
Considering I was there taking a blue badge qualifying relative shopping, I was less than amused.

IMG_3073.JPG

thomas_lad

RMS Regular
Drives
F31 M Sport
balls! there is always enough disabled spaces free, i would rather he parked over a few spaces which never have their full fill than to park over normal parking spaces

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
balls! there is always enough disabled spaces free, i would rather he parked over a few spaces which never have their full fill than to park over normal parking spaces

Certainly didn't post this to be berated
Last I'll say on the subject, but I have been in that very car park many a time when there was no disabled spaces available.
Resulting in me having to park on the thoroughfare to get a person out of the car and into a wheelchair, and vice-versa when leaving.
Have had to do it in the rain and snow before there too.

If the car park was as empty as you claim he could have parked in two consecutive car places, as I do any time I have a trailer on

Wait until you have a dependant and then see how you feel

thomas_lad

RMS Regular
Drives
F31 M Sport
Certainly didn't post this to be berated
Last I'll say on the subject, but I have been in that very car park many a time when there was no disabled spaces available.
Resulting in me having to park on the thoroughfare to get a person out of the car and into a wheelchair, and vice-versa when leaving.
Have had to do it in the rain and snow before there too.

If the car park was as empty as you claim he could have parked in two consecutive car places, as I do any time I have a trailer on

Wait until you have a dependant and then see how you feel

Berated hahaha put your handbag down

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
I'd have parked in that space in front of him, just about enough room to get a car in there.
I love blocking terrible parkers.

Especially in the big ass Range Rover as there door will hit my side step and go nowhere near my door and that's it the can use the door next to me :p

Last edited:

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Van driver is out of order - plenty of spaces elsewhere in the car park to pull a stunt like that.

Regardless of multiple disabled spaces available, its totally disrespectful to those who require those spaces for a reason

Look at it again, like WTF was that person thinking when parking there??

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
That place is bloody terrible for sh1t like that. Boils my piss so I try wherever possible not to set foot near the place, full of ignorant people.

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Keep expecting to see my car on here. Yes I quite often take 2 spaces but I alway try and do it as far out of the way as I can. For me women are the biggest concerns for me as twice I've been sitting in my car when some silly bitch as just thrown her door into the side of my car! When ever I get out in full whitie mode they look at me as if I've two heads and dander of! So I'm sorry I have pride in my car and want to keep it in as good a condition as I can. If you don't like it take a pic and stick it on here. Someone else may care