People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
Hope I don't need out of the driveway

WP_20160405_20_36_04_Pro.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20160405_20_35_58_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160405_20_35_58_Pro.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 92

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Saw a few crackers yesterday at Ballyhackmore M&S - stupid people in their big jeeps trying to squeeze into the smallest spaces to get closer to the door in an already tiny car park!

If certain spaces are not available I just leave and tell the wife the bad news lol

veron

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
Saw a few crackers yesterday at Ballyhackmore M&S - stupid people in their big jeeps trying to squeeze into the smallest spaces to get closer to the door in an already tiny car park!

If certain spaces are not available I just leave and tell the wife the bad news lol

This has gotta be the worst car park in Belfast. Small area, small spaces, eejit drivers, big (usually german) cars especially Q7s and X5s. I park in Kwik Fit next door and dander down.

Rob1sp

RMS Regular
Drives
Various Cars
IMG_20160421_1356098_rewind_kindlephoto-50946162.jpg

Porsche convertible with a hardtop at Sainsburys Coleraine, parked across spaces, wouldn't usually have bothered me but it had an american plate in the back window 'BAT 1'

Car park was about 1/3rds full, they weren't parked particularly close to the doors of Sainsburys, just mid-car park in amongst the lesser mortals.

Normski

RMS Regular
Drives
987 BoxsterS
Gloucester street in Belfast, blatant one way street, signs all over it, on the road and on posts, yet nearly everyday I see a clown parked facing the wrong way.

Couple of weeks ago:

IMG_2722.JPG

Even on google maps street view there is some eejit doing it too :rolleyes:

Parking Toss.jpg

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
Its only one way until half way up. so people just treat it as two way. Every two mins someone drives the wrong way on it but nobody cares.

Normski

RMS Regular
Drives
987 BoxsterS
Its only one way until half way up. so people just treat it as two way. Every two mins someone drives the wrong way on it but nobody cares.

No-one who upholds the law seems to care anyway, when they are parked in it facing the wrong way its obvious they breached the signs and entered the street the wrong way, unless of course they are Ken Block and just decided to do a 180 park in the space for the crack. The end of the street is designed and shaped for cars to enter, not to exit. Probably used by the same people who drive down the m5 until 10 yards from the divide where it meets the m2 and cut over because they want to beat the world, then duck and dive all the lanes the whole way up the M2 hill, but that's for another thread lol.

Uncle Buck

RMS Regular
Drives
Ford Focus
Gloucester street in Belfast, blatant one way street, signs all over it, on the road and on posts, yet nearly everyday I see a clown parked facing the wrong way.

Couple of weeks ago:

View attachment 111922

Even on google maps street view there is some eejit doing it too :rolleyes:

View attachment 111923
Maybe the fiesta driver used the much maligned "reversing around a corner" manoeuvre we were all taught learning to drive but never really use?

colin84

RMS Regular
Probably used by the same people who drive down the m5 until 10 yards from the divide where it meets the m2 and cut over because they want to beat the world, then duck and dive all the lanes the whole way up the M2 hill, but that's for another thread lol.

Well if you would get outa my road I wouldn't need to.

Normski

RMS Regular
Drives
987 BoxsterS
Well if you would get outa my road I wouldn't need to.

Certainly unlikely to be me in your way. There is usually a constant stream of HGV's, Buses and slow moving traffic in the inside lane so I tend to proceed up the middle lane overtaking these vehicles at a constant speed and more than often find I get to the top quicker than those queing up in the outside lane too, amidst this lanes desire to flow as follows :-

braking, going, braking, going, braking, going, braking, going, 20 yards until sandyknowes and I should be in the middle lane but have tried to beat the world up the outside lane so I'll just squeeze into this non existent gap and start the train of braking down the motorway again, got into middle lane, didn't get up any quicker than if had stayed in middle lane, more braking, going, braking, up yours, death stares, maybe I'll cut into the left lane here, it seems to be moving better, oh no now I'm in the wrong lane to go around the roundabout, must cut someone off again.

Gota love the M2 run home (y):laughing: