People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
image.jpeg

They did park better than the white corsa d which appeared 5mins later, stopped when it hit the wall, when the female driver got out she had a quick check for damage, then walked with phone in hand and head down out in front of a car leaving. Absolutely no clue, could see the shock when she lifted her head and saw the car.

veron

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
Selfish barsteward in Bangor. Note the Aston Martin driver in the background has the decency to park correctly!

Attachments

• IMG_4443.JPG
    IMG_4443.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 223

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 R
Frankly, I pride myself in parking out of the way in a car park, but taking up two spaces. I'll happy walk for 2 minutes to get into tesco just so I can take a double space.
People will think this is inconsiderate, do you know what I think is inconsiderate, smashing the door of your ****box car into the door of my nice clean Golf, driving off and leaving me with the bill to repair it.
If you drive a sh1t car you don't care about fine, ram that on into the spaces at the door but let those who are interested and have pride in their cars park out of the way to stop the expensive damage.
#endofrant

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    104.6 KB · Views: 181

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
That proper enrages me. Especially seeing as you parked over to one side. What an imbecile.

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
That's proper s*** @Chris Mac

We are picking up a new (to us) car tomorrow and I'm dreading the first ding. I'm going to tell the wife it's a £50 fine at the end of the deal for every ding lol.

KevM

RMS Regular
Some people are useless fat mofos....

I parked over to side to leave space to get new born out then this complete cnut parked like this.... They came in a no entry way to get into space...

View attachment 113963

Don't start me on Parent/Child spaces & their misuse. In fact, I'm off on paternity for a while, if I get bored later next week, I might spend a couple of hours patrolling Tescos carpark for inconsiderate p***ks, armed with a packet of nappies and a tub of Nutella, to leave each 'a note' on their windscreen ;)

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
Don't start me on Parent/Child spaces & their misuse. In fact, I'm off on paternity for a while, if I get bored later next week, I might spend a couple of hours patrolling Tescos carpark for inconsiderate p***ks, armed with a packet of nappies and a tub of Nutella, to leave each 'a note' on their windscreen ;)

I've given up shouting at people for mis using these. I just stare and shake the head lol