Poor Boys Polish

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Amos

RMS Regular
Drives
What ever is in
Just a quick question, If I bring some of these products over from the States in Bulk, And sell at the same price as UK companys, but without the delivery.. Would yous buy them.. It has to be the best polish about at the moment...

metro1800

RMS Regular
Drives
405 Mi16
I'm sure people would go for that ok. What about bringing over the porter cable polishers? Big demand for them

Martyn

RMS Regular
I'll take some... what are you planning to bring over??

What about plastic trim cleaner??

Or bold and bright?

Would be useful additions..

Siilver

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Polo
this is what i use
how much you think you will be charning for it ??

is it just the polish are you doing the compounds to?

Amos

RMS Regular
OP
Amos
Drives
What ever is in
I am going to try and bring a box of each of there product over, from the States.. Just seeing if people would be interested.. I would be charging the RRP, for the goods..

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
I'd probably be game for a few bits and pieces. I'm wanting to try this Nattys Wax.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
PC would sell well i would think..everyone seems to want one at the minute but just cant be bothered getting all the bits probably.

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
I'd buy a few products from you Mr Amos.

I agree the PC's would sell well but it'd be a large initial outlay etc, i'm surprised somebody hasn't yet, even a shop.

Amos

RMS Regular
OP
Amos
Drives
What ever is in
All under way, and should have it in stock for the Cuise Control Show in Bangor.. So hold out for your PC's and Poorboys as I have it coming at good Money.. I will have a stand and display at this show, to show how these products work...

See ya's all there.....

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
Amos said:
Yea Ruth, I'll have 90% of it at the show... Some products, I think won't sell so I'm not bringing them in...

Amos can you keep us up to date with what you'll have at the show and what kinda prices etc. Will you be bringing in the bigger backing plates and extra pads etc for the PC's?

I was close to ordering from autopia but if your bringing them in i'd wait and send the money your way instead chum (y)

****edit***** posted at the same time as your post above... i'll have a look at the list then boss !

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.