Poor Boys Polish

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Amos

RMS Regular
OP
Amos
Drives
What ever is in
Description of Poorboy's products

Super Slick & Suds
Spray & Wipe
Spray & Rinse
Waffle Weave Towel
Clay Bar
Spray & Gloss
Deluxe Mega Towel
Polish w/Carnuba
Polish w/Carnuba Blue
SSR 1.0
SSR 2.0
SSR 2.5
SSR 3.0
Super Thick & Plush Towel
Work Towel
EX
EX-P
Natty's Paste Wax
Natty's Paste Wax Blue
Bold N Bright
Trim Restorer
Natural Look Dressing
Leather Stuff

Porter Cable's

Amos

RMS Regular
OP
Amos
Drives
What ever is in
Hope this helps Guys and Girls.. I will be bringing in all the products a good Detailer will need.. Poorboys,Transformers, Leads, 110v Plugs, 3M Tape, Porter Cables, Pads, Micro Fibres, etc.. Just give me a week or 2, as It takes time for Shipping out of the States... Cheers guys, if ya's have any Questions PM me...

Ruth

RMS Regular
i just got a porter cable but id prob take a few more pads if your bringing them!! and 3m tape if its cheap ;)

Amos

RMS Regular
OP
Amos
Drives
What ever is in
Mainly 16oz in the polish's and waxes, and 32oz in Super Slick & Suds. I'll see what I can do, as I have a Gallon of Polish w/carnuba for samples coming..

Amos

RMS Regular
OP
Amos
Drives
What ever is in
Price wise, it will be the same as UK companys RRP, but you will save on the postage... My own last Postage bill out of the States was $98.00.

Andy mac

A
sounds good chum, i'll def get some stuff off ya as im running abit low on products at the mo :p:p

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
id be interested - wots the prices on the stuff - and wot the hell do u choose?

i use tech wax , autoglym ultra deep shine and they are pretty damn good.

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
tech wax is horrible to get off, poorboys nattys paste wax is easy, and professional polish before waxing. if you can get EXP and seal the polish before nattys wax

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Agreed. I hate tech wax, cant warm to it at all. EXP is prob the best product I've bought to date, absolutely love it.

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
i use tech wax and it is a bitch to get off sometimes but it does a pretty good job!

Ruth

RMS Regular
tech wax shouldnt be applied very thinly and VERY evenly, and taken off after a couple of mins, panel or so at a time and i have no problems with it

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.