Potential RMS Beginners Trackway : 8th June 1pm onwards. I

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
Hi guys

I know there is a lot of interest in another private day being organised. And I'm happy to do it, but at moment with work n family commitments I simply don't have the time to either a organise or b take it off work.

I'm maybe planning to sort one for august and will give plenty of notice but currently it would be just that one

Thanks

genman

G
looks like it may be time to book a normal track day..can't see me waiting til August

banksy6118

RMS Regular
Drives
CTR/S1KRR
I may be organising a day in the coming 2 months people. will be organised with a few boys from TrackNutsNI.
I'll throw the details up here as and when i get them.
will be 20 riders with only 15 on track at any given time. open pit lane, roughly £115 per head if we have 20 attending. (this includes ambulance costs)

will get possible dates next month and start a thread on here to gauge interest.

cheers.

geraldo-46

RMS Regular
Drives
Gsxr1000
I may be organising a day in the coming 2 months people. will be organised with a few boys from TrackNutsNI.
I'll throw the details up here as and when i get them.
will be 20 riders with only 15 on track at any given time. open pit lane, roughly £115 per head if we have 20 attending. (this includes ambulance costs)

will get possible dates next month and start a thread on here to gauge interest.

cheers.
Keep me posted

genman

G
as long as you ride at a pace your comfy with youll be fine and by the end of the day youll also be ridng smoother and faster and learn heaps about your bike and yourself

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I'm also interested in getting the bike on track!

Had intended on buying a cheap track bike, but suppose I better see if i like it first lol

Do beginners get any help/guidance at all or is it just a case of fire on out and pick it up throughout the day?

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
if its your first track day have a word and ask about for folks who have done a few, people will be more than happy to show you about.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Cheers @fabiostar, would be my first bike trackday and don't want to be the one who drops their bike so will be taking it easy until I find my feet.

Do we have any dates yet @banksy6118?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.