project barn find,cosworth mondeo

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Mark King

RMS Regular
OP
Mark King
Drives
Cars
Question on the Odyssey battery, my mate has just gone over to an Odyssey pc680 from the usual style battery, massive weight difference which all helps in a race car, the cranking output is 520cca for 5 secs, I'm not really up to speed with batteries and my old one is goosed, in real world terms, is the odyssey ok to be using in a street car?
i made the same enquiry and it will be fine if the battery is looked after and kept charged

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
wast of time he doesnt respond to phone calls,text or emails:worried:which is a shame as i always liked his stuff

I emailed him the other day about something and he replied back within the hour.

StephenDc2

RMS Regular
Excellent work, its good to see a proper build like this on a rare car with the amount of detail going into the whole build!

The turbo looks huge so it will certainly shift

Will this be a road/show car or do you plan to do any motorsport with it?

Mark King

RMS Regular
OP
Mark King
Drives
Cars
Excellent work, its good to see a proper build like this on a rare car with the amount of detail going into the whole build!

The turbo looks huge so it will certainly shift

Will this be a road/show car or do you plan to do any motorsport with it?
Road/show car. Thanks for the comments.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Bought a few bits and pieces off Ricambi Auto via ebay for the Alfa's / Fiat's and they've been spot on with delivery etc.
Usually takes a while but gets here.

Mondworth is looking the biz, nice to be bolting stuff back on. (y)

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
I was driving about with 7100N years ago in my Cossie and I wouldn't recommend it ;)

I think Barra supplies it with all his stuff [emoji2]

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.