project barn find,cosworth mondeo

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mthompo

RMS Regular
Drives
Too much...
loving this!

Some progress you have made and attention to detail is superb! Cant wait to see finished :grinning:

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Lessons learnt - Alloy hubs and AP brake fit brackets don't match. What should have taken an hour total took all night as the hubs needed 'adjusted' so the brackets could fit. I wasn't amused.

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
brakes 2.PNG
brakes 3.PNG
brakes 4.PNG
brakes 5.PNG
Brakes 6.PNG
Brakes 7.PNG
Brakes 8.PNG

Attachments

• brakes 1.PNG
    brakes 1.PNG
    991.5 KB · Views: 57

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
Damn you, bow that all I see in the picture. Did proper lol tho haha

We noticed it last night and what has been seen cannot be unseen.

It's the same on the other side too and distracts away from those brakes in every pic :party:

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Just read all 17 pages :scream:

Fords may be sh!t, but you have to admire the thoroughness of all the beards @Mark King @g4ost @Paul RS working together to produce what looks a great project. (y)

@g4ost is only a young padawan - he still has much to learn :p We do eat his food a lot though :eek: So he's 100% :p

To be honest it's usually good craic, it keeps us out of bother and I woulnd't like to even begin trying to work out how many ££££££s we've saved over the years DIYing things.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.