project barn find,cosworth mondeo

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Mark King

RMS Regular
OP
Mark King
Drives
Cars
more done today, interior out as it needs a real good clean and I want to power wash the carpets,how it was before I started

front seats there out of an evo 6 and re trimmed

and a few hours later this is how it ended up:worried:

next job on the interior is dash out as I want to replace the ecu loom and remove the old alarm ready for the new one

as I was doing that @Paul RS took the engine bay to bits ready for it to go to the bodyshop :grinning:
how it started

all power washed ready to paint

pretty crap up dates but at least its progress,on a good note head is away to get a few bits done and turbo due in a few days,

DUB_MK3

RMS Regular
Martin posted a pic of it on your trailer.. Recognised the reg.. Very very cool buy! Good luck with the built up and hope to see at a show soon!

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
I don't get how people are so nosey? Someone doing well for themselves, has nice things, first thing people ask "What do you do for a living?" "How do you afford ____?" etc.

I'm sure they've worked hard and deserve what they buy for themselves. And knowing what they do for a living isn't going to help you in any way afford what they can.

Sorry for the rant but I'm sure there's a few members on here maybe sick of people asking them personal questions like this!

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
I don't get how people are so nosey? Someone doing well for themselves, has nice things, first thing people ask "What do you do for a living?" "How do you afford ____?" etc.

I'm sure they've worked hard and deserve what they buy for themselves. And knowing what they do for a living isn't going to help you in any way afford what they can.

Sorry for the rant but I'm sure there's a few members on here maybe sick of people asking them personal questions like this!

I disagree with you on this occasion Ben.
Majority of car enthusiasts can only dream of aspiring to own such a cool project. We aren't asking 'How did you afford that?!?'
Were asking ourselves 'What paths & decisions do we have to take to achieve that incredible piece of Ford enthusiast history'.
And what's wrong with having an interest in people's occupations anyway? It takes up most of our lives so why not ask. It can be seen as a compliment.

Apologies if I offended @Mark King (which I'm pretty sure I didn't). It's an admiration thing.

Last edited:

Mark King

RMS Regular
OP
Mark King
Drives
Cars
turbo arrived today,this should give it enough boost(for now) gtx 3071 with a .82 hoising
Thumbs.gif

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.