project barn find,cosworth mondeo

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Looks good, glad to see you not holding back, what kind of time frame are you thinking for having it on the road?

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
@Pumesta - Yeah I understand that he's trying to keep some originality about the car, but if it were me, originality would mean nothing if I didn't like the colour. He obviously likes it though, it just wouldn't be for me.

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
This is by far one of the quickest build threads I think I've ever seen.

I like that! I've lost count of how many epic build threads that I never got to see finished .. or if they even got finished. 8-(

Mark King

RMS Regular
OP
Mark King
Drives
Cars
so cars stripped and let to the body shop today to get engine bay and arches done,should get it back in a few weeks.

so with that away it was time to make a start on the block thanks to paul,for cleaning it and painting it

when he was ****ing with that I got the gear box on a pallet ready to go to bara for 3.9 drop gears and 3.9 cwp

also got the rear brakes ready to go to bigg red to get overhauled

Mark King

RMS Regular
OP
Mark King
Drives
Cars
Loom arrived today,thanks to james at MSD did a super job it's a work of art,I don't know we're you would start to make it lol.
09350D18-3A03-4EE1-B6E4-FD866EB70338_zpsjllteji6.jpg

9E37FC32-457C-4A1C-86A0-DE81D9BF357F_zpsbynz72hd.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.