Project Caddy

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Smithers1978

RMS Member
Drives
Caddy
Do you have any idea of price before I go looking lol my own Caddy could really do with something like that. I take it they are basically perspex cut to shape, stuck with silicone and screwed?
They look like a great job.
Hi all, I’m Recently a new caddy owner and new to the site, Ive recently found a local lad who has started to make pairs of the Perspex bulk head covers for caddy 2k’s, bought a set recently and they’ve made a huge difference, sound proofing wise huge difference, but think the biggest plus in the beast from east weather was heat kept in the cab Quality top draw.. came with all the fittings and took maybe ten minutes to fit and look great to

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Hi all, I’m Recently a new caddy owner and new to the site, Ive recently found a local lad who has started to make pairs of the Perspex bulk head covers for caddy 2k’s, bought a set recently and they’ve made a huge difference, sound proofing wise huge difference, but think the biggest plus in the beast from east weather was heat kept in the cab Quality top draw.. came with all the fittings and took maybe ten minutes to fit and look great to
welcome along to the site - throw up a few pics of your caddy.

how much did he charge for interest

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.