Questions for upcoming shows

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

c_rad

RMS Regular
Sure wasn't there a member on here that had to take a call from an upset employee that they couldn't get to work as they didn't have enough money to put fuel in their car? I am sure thats the case for a lot of people currently!

Tbh I'm reaching the point that I either move jobs and accept a pay cut or hopefully work from home.

It's reaching the point where I'm spending more and more money on fuel just to travel to work and leaving less disposable to enjoy outside of work.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Tbh I'm reaching the point that I either move jobs and accept a pay cut or hopefully work from home.

I have talked about a flex working request so I can car share with someone who lives local to me but means I have to start earlier (which suits me) however, they are not keen for what ever reason

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
I’m going to close this thread and we will post a new one ahead of the next show.

We answered quite a lot in here on ep 19 now live.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.