Questions for upcoming shows

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

stuartyvilla

RMS Regular
Drives
182/ 208 GTI
Best example of a facelift/mid life refresh that transformed the car to what it should have been in the first place? For example Having owned both a normal 208 GTI and a 208 GTI By Peugeot Sport, the BPS version and its tweaks is what it should have been from the factory, any other examples where this has been the case?

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
What gives a car soul? 😀
Kia?

1EE30EFA-56F4-4E61-BEDB-6B8A04C64185.jpeg

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
TBH - I'm surprised strikes about fuel prices haven't started already.

22 years ago, the stikes kicked off when it reached £1 a litre iirc.

I was listening to a Radio 4 programme earlier and the general consensus from the fuel retailers and wholesalers was that prices would not go down again as due to the overall lower volumes being sold with remote/hybrid working and switching to EV's, costs are the same or rising but margins are too low to sustain the infrastructure. They would say that but it does sound at least partly plausible. It'll probably be the market and a kickback from the public to indicate that these prices aren't sustainable. Seems like we are back in the 70's with fuel crises, strikes and maybe a bit of public unrest - hopefully. Something needs to happen for sure but we aren't there yet I don't think.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Would you ever buy a car sight unseen across the water and get it transported home?

The guy who bought my Cayman S did that - just sent some random old dude with a trailer over from England to pick it up. Got it on the trailer, said bye bye. Money was in my account a few days before hand.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
What saving would you need to be making on fuel to sit in a queue for 30 minutes to use a specific petrol station?

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
What's it like being a supporter of the richest football club in existence? Not sure if Cooper or Gaz follow football, get them signed up @Big Pimp

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Happy days!👍🏻

I've only been catching up on all the podcasts recently. I'm still recovering from @Rocko ditching😱

@Big Pimp doing a good job though👍🏻 enjoying it so far!

Still find it weird when talking about forum members and their cars etc because it feels like I know all these people when I actually haven't met half of them😂 .. crazy how familiar you get with some folks just through some text on a web page!

c_rad

RMS Regular
Another fuel prices question.

What will be peoples actual breaking point with fuel costs. I've switched to a diesel mini and still feeling the pinch with current mileage at over 100 miles a day.

Is there a cost when you go, that's enough I can't doing this?

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Another fuel prices question.

What will be peoples actual breaking point with fuel costs. I've switched to a diesel mini and still feeling the pinch with current mileage at over 100 miles a day.

Is there a cost when you go, that's enough I can't doing this?

Sure wasn't there a member on here that had to take a call from an upset employee that they couldn't get to work as they didn't have enough money to put fuel in their car? I am sure thats the case for a lot of people currently!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.