R and F Mini Run - Lough Navar Forest Viewpoint 05/03/17

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
This ones going to be a bit of a jaunt but if we get a good day it is one amazing hidden gem of Co. Fermanagh

Here are some details of the destiation:
Lough Navar Forest Viewpoint (Derrygonnelly, Northern Ireland): Top Tips Before You Go - TripAdvisor

Going to run this on the 05/03/17 as it suits a lot of our members and avoids St Patricks and Mothers Day weekends
I know a lot of the RMS crew have a Mini Cooper S itch they would like to scratch so why not tag along and see whats so special about these pocket rockets. All cars welcome
Add names below:

• Wild Thing R53 Tuned
  • Laureeno101 FJCW or R53
  • Mrs Wild Thing R53 Tuned

simy

RMS Regular
Likely in for this, clutch dependant....

@Wild Thing Looking at dates that suit as I'll probably need a day off work to get the car to you / picked up.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
  • Wild Thing R53 Tuned
  • Laureeno101 FJCW or R53
  • Mrs Wild Thing R53 Tuned
  • Coog - In something of some sort

Bryan

RMS Regular
I believe you sorted me out with a brake caliper yesterday at short notice for my wife's Mini. Didn't put 2 and 2 together until I saw your location. Needless to say the caliper worked a treat and she's back on the road again (y)

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Just a heads up the first part of the road up to the view point is one way ;)
Just keep the eyes peeled for walkers. Also can be a little green and slippy if damp.

View is brilliant tho, was up last month in the snow

72D775D5-8761-43A9-9F3E-5F3CE341F619_zpsx6xrzmiq.jpg

If I had a mini I'd join you's

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.