R and F Mini Run - Lough Navar Forest Viewpoint 05/03/17

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
  • Wild Thing R53 Tuned
  • Laureeno101 FJCW or R53
  • Mrs Wild Thing R53 Tuned
  • Coog - In something of some sort
  • Weeloaney - not a mini, meet in enniskillen

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I'll know for definite next week....unfortunately work has decided I need to go to India for a day and it's meant to be end of next week. Visa isn't through yet though so fingers crossed its after next weekend!

Simon83

RMS Regular
Looks like I am gonna miss another run.I have to go on a course next week and I don't get back into Dublin until 10pm on Saturday night. Hopefully get to the next run.

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
OP
Wild Thing
Right guys and girls, here is the itinerary for the R and F run, as you all are aware it’s a brave old trek but the craic will be mighty.

this is provisional and subject to change if need be

For the Co. Antrim, North Down squad meet at Sprucefield 9:30am and depart sharp 9:45am

Rendezvous with Co. Armagh squad at Prentice MINI 10:15am. Depart 10:30am

A quick stop at the main Ballygawley line roundabout carpark 11am and then depart to Enniskillen.

Arrive Enniskillen for 12 noon meeting up with Co Fermanagh squad and departing for Viewpoint at 12.15pm sharp

Arrive viewpoint at 12:45pm. Take in the scenery. Now at this point I welcome suggestions for a lunch stopover, think we need a restaurant sit down venue to chill out.

Blast to Belleek and along the Boa Island road then into Kesh then in to Omagh, Cookstown, Last wee break at Cookstown Tyre Safety Centre. Then we can split over top of the lough or down round the bottom of lough depending on your location

Think I have timings ok but open to ideas and also all welcome no matter what you drive

Last edited:

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
@Wild Thing, The Carlton Hotel in Belleek is open again. When it reopened it was only restaurant to begin with.

Also for the return journey it would be nicer to head to belleek and along the Boa Island road then into Kesh then in to omagh.
Just a suggestion, would be a little quicker than going back by Enniskillen but also let you see a different road and look over the top of lower Lough Erne.

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
  • Wild Thing R53 Tuned
  • Laureeno101 FJCW or R53
  • Mrs Wild Thing R53 Tuned
  • Coog - In something of some sort
  • Weeloaney - not a mini, meet in enniskillen
  • Ben P - Leon 2.0 TSI
  • Ian - Audi S3

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
OP
Wild Thing
There are a good few also attending from the R & F fb page also. Weather is changeable but heho it is what it is, will be a days craic, again open to all rms ers who want to go for a run

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.