Race Red S550 Mustang GT Shadow Edition

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
After the way things went with Agnews’ Mustang I was only too happy to go to England for mine, much more choice anyway

Ive no issues going to England, I went over there to get my Porsche. Deals wise there are just slim pickings at the moment.

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
This big daft thing does make me smile :grinning:

D2595839-2141-4A7B-BB53-3FF23CA39A4B.jpeg

MustangAlly

RMS Regular
Drives
Corvette
I know what you mean, buying a new car is meant to be fun. I am definitely not having fun.
Mustangs are great! Had the same one as Mark's before my Boxter and its a lot of fun. Loads of road presence and much much better feedback from fellow road users over the Porsche. The Porsche is the better car but does that make it more fun than the Mustang? Not really in my mind. Plus if you go for the pre-face lift Shadow Edition the road tax is like £165 a year.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Any wee black lip spoilers available for these? Would look well in the last photo there.

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
I’ve always read about Americans discussing ‘window stickers’ the piece of paper that follows the car through assembly to the dealer. A guy who works for Ford on the US forum found me this….not as complete as the yank ones as it’s an export car but nice to have :grinning:
Flat rock is the name of the plant in Michigan, red bits are me covering the vin

12D69D7F-D548-4D43-9173-0CAD147C1B4B.jpeg

Ace_vaux

RMS Regular
Drives
Mustang
I’ve always read about Americans discussing ‘window stickers’ the piece of paper that follows the car through assembly to the dealer. A guy who works for Ford on the US forum found me this….not as complete as the yank ones as it’s an export car but nice to have :grinning:
Flat rock is the name of the plant in Michigan, red bits are me covering the vin

View attachment 374774

Does yours not have the flat rock sticker on the rear side window?

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
Spoiler delete - do they normally have something?

You can spec them with or without the spoiler, really wish it had one but most UK cars were brought in without. Mine will be here in a couple of days then as usual, a custom paint job, nothing scary, just a change to the norm I want done, black and red :grinning:

A guy on the US forum asked for a cold start vid, just had it over to Dentworkshop to have a ding sorted so a good excuse :grinning: