Raleigh Burners WANTED

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
i chucked mine out in the summer, however a bike shop in Chelmsford, Essex have a brand new one in their window, i stood and drooled for about 20mins at it in amazement one evening.

sorry i was of no use to you however :worried:

TheLarneMan

RMS Regular
Drives
205GTI GolfR
E-bay is your best bet.

I picked up an Aero Pro Team Burner a while ago. My body has ached ever since...

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
I want a complete , useable one pete , I dont want to have to restore another as i have an Andy ruffle team special burner that needs restored . cheers anyway. Ive a bid on one at the min .

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
you want me to find out if the shop in chelmsford still has one in the window and get a number of the shop if it's still there ?

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
Graham if you could that would be great. What colour was it . Ideally im after a team burner which is white and blue or a super tuff which is gold .

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
it was the team burner neil yes, will ring the mate here and he'#l prob be in the town over the weekend

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
Drives
Yes
Nick Jackson down in the Vinyl Touch in Coleraine has restored his old mk1 Super Tuff Burner and also bought one of the new limited edition Team Burners so hes got them both hangin up in the workshop! Wish I still had my mk2 Super Tuff!

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
1year on now , Anyone got any Burners for sale any colour considered now as ive just got a lovely unrestored original Andy Ruffell team special from a guy in england on the burner forum. ANY COLOUR ANY CONDITION CONSIDERED!

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
Drives
Yes
1year on now , Anyone got any Burners for sale any colour considered now as ive just got a lovely unrestored original Andy Ruffell team special from a guy in england on the burner forum. ANY COLOUR ANY CONDITION CONSIDERED!

Me too :worried:

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I used to have three of these things. Broke two (in half) and gave the last away. They were a bit fragile in all honesty, or maybe I was too rough with them lol :p

Sticking the wheels in the freezer to straighten them rocked though!!

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
Wish I still had my mk2 Super Tuff!

Marcus look at this guys collection . Super and supertuff heaven. Mk1s Mk2s and mini

2009_0116Image0022.jpg

2009_0116Image0016.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.