Raleigh Burners WANTED

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

beema boy

RMS Regular
some old skool ridin lol miniramp in Lisburn 1990 lol

3663191326a3687146647b559852553l.jpg

beema boy

RMS Regular
Yeah some good pics graham, huge event on saturday there, another all nighter lol

Check some of the height off the top of the quarter pipe....

3663191326a7342148063l.jpg

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
ah man thats the kinda height i need to be snapping whilst i stand in a really stupid place with a few flashes to brighten their nigth :grinning:

beema boy

RMS Regular
dude you'd probably bling someone with them flash's and miss the landing all together lol

Ah the things you'll put people through for a good photeeee lol

beema boy

RMS Regular
and the outdoor park is opening where the seacat car park used to be at Easter :laughing: Cant wait

beema boy

RMS Regular
another 'Jackass' moment 3am saturday lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTawkcHJ9ls]YouTube - bmx ass tap[/ame]

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
I do indeed pete . A very rare Raleigh AERO PRO burner ;) and its cleaning up a treat . Heres a wee pic pete . Ive spent 2 days polishing it now dude and ive only done one side:cool:. Took ages today getting off that green spraypaint you vandalised the handelbars with :mad:. Its all shiny shiny now though . Ive bought some n.o.s. grips and a set of the proper araya aero wheels to go on it also. Im soo pleased with it so far . .

as i got it from pete.

aeropro.jpg

after a full nights polishing at one side only .

Aeropro020.jpg

The V bars with all the green paint removed. what a pain in the a$$ it was to do but well worth the effort.

Aeropro024.jpg

How its supposed to look when finished .

img1_353.jpg

heres a couple more pics of the Aero pro burner now its got the proper seat and original araya aero wheels .

holiday09005.jpg

holiday09013.jpg

holiday09004.jpg

skyways002.jpg

And a wee pic of the original andy ruffel team special with its spankin new Tuff II wheels on .

skyways001.jpg

fluffybunny

RMS Member
Drives
sri corsa
i still have my pro burner raleigh aero in the attick.have it years from i used to race bmxs would never part wi it. althow i think i done away with the spokey rims think theres black mags on it its that long from i looked at it

DUB_MK3

RMS Regular
how did you bring the chrome so well neil? i was useing autosol with a toothbrush myself but its no-were near as shiney as yours.....

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
how did you bring the chrome so well neil? i was useing autosol with a toothbrush myself but its no-were near as shiney as yours.....

Dude only use the autosol to get the worst off as it has an abrasive in it and will scratch the chrome . Use a good chroome polish like "Peek" , do a search for it on the net to find where to get it . Oh and just keep at it (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.