Recommendations on a good set of components

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Johnski

RMS Regular
pablo said:
a few of us mentioned it was down to taste so get that sand out of you vagina suitor :p

LOL.....It is down to personal preference and indeed what car the speaker is going into. As the saying goes that you get what you pay for.

Krisclio ( SQD )

RMS Trader
Drives
Megane dci130
Johnski said:
LOL.....It is down to personal preference and indeed what car the speaker is going into. As the saying goes that you get what you pay for.

there's that term again!

just because you throw stacks of cash at something doesn't mean you will be getting the best. or more importantly what your ears tell you are the best!

you need to have a listen to a few sets to make your mind up

Johnski

RMS Regular
Krisclio ( SQD ) said:
there's that term again!

just because you throw stacks of cash at something doesn't mean you will be getting the best. or more importantly what your ears tell you are the best!

you need to have a listen to a few sets to make your mind up

I didn't say you had to throw stacks of cash at an install, or that it would get you the best sound quality, i was making the point that usually more money spent is reciprocated with a better quality product.

I also made the point though at the end of the day it is down to personal preference.

SuitorMenswear

RMS Regular
pablo said:
a few of us mentioned it was down to taste so get that sand out of you vagina suitor :p

Notice how u are always involved pabs!! Nosey bstard u are har har
The guy wants advice, and most people cant tell the difference between sets. So advise him!!

If i wasnt into audio, id read down most of thisthread and go, 'whaaaa??'.

Anyway, back to subject, i my humble opinion if u can stretch to a bit over 200 buy Genesis A13's. They sound like a 500 quid set! If not even the Profiles are good for around 150.

Oh, and get that rear window spoiler off the BM.:p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.