Red bull show run Belfast

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
it does but with First Derivatives being a technology partner of Red Bull Racing kind of made me think it was legit

First derivaties (KX) are opening an new office in the centre of Newry, so the Red Bull will be outside.
BID-F1-FB-Cvr.jpg

We were the architects for the office, so i can confirm its legit ;)

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
The VIP package for this event looks good

Grand Central Hotel - check in at 3pm to meet Red Bull Wiings

Drinks Reception at City Hall from 6pm

The Show Run - from 8-9.30

After Party at the Ivory - from 9.30

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
The VIP package for this event looks good

Grand Central Hotel - check in at 3pm to meet Red Bull Wiings

Drinks Reception at City Hall from 6pm

The Show Run - from 8-9.30

After Party at the Ivory - from 9.30

Got offered this and not realising the grand Central was a new hotel which actually looks unreal I've to say I'm kicking myself now for not taking it :joy:

But to be fair ive never been one for watching other people drive, prefer doing it myself.

Was at the crashed ice and wasnt overly impressed, looks a much better experience this time round.

Martyn

RMS Regular
That was totally, totally superb tonight!

Was at the last one 10 years ago but Redbull knocked it out of the park this evening.

The noise of DC car and the way he played to the crowd was brill.

The bikes were just brillliant!

And that 15yo drifting - wow!

Well worth the trip.

adzy

RMS Regular
Drives
Glanza V
Well worth going to see, managed to get pretty close to the city hall entrance for the last show which was perfect for all the burnouts.

That being said witnessed some truly ignorant people out there without a manner in their head.

Martyn

RMS Regular
Well worth going to see, managed to get pretty close to the city hall entrance for the last show which was perfect for all the burnouts.

That being said witnessed some truly ignorant people out there without a manner in their head.

Couldn’t agree more about the ignorant people!

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
Massive turnout but really difficult to enjoy with a 2 year old in tow so we ended up leaving early. Love these kind of events though and I wish other teams would do the same and more often.

MarkM

RMS Regular
I only stayed for the 1st one, good to see it again but I just had enough of ignorant people pushing, and as for those pushing prams through, ffs!

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Would have loved to went last night, but was just a bit too late for the wee man by the time i got home.
Got VIP tickets for Newry today, what that gets me i have no idea, but will have to do!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.