REDLINE AT B'COURT Next Sunday

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ChrisArthur

RMS Regular
Drives
Toyota Supra
There is 100% chance that members of the redline team that are over her featureing cars will be a bishopscourt this weekend just been of the fone with davy (features ed) from redline he says they will be there

Rusty

Corsabass1 said:
There is 100% chance that members of the redline team that are over her featureing cars will be a bishopscourt this weekend just been of the fone with davy (features ed) from redline he says they will be there

happy days, i will b der. just need 2 find the god dam place

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Corsabass1 said:
There is 100% chance that members of the redline team that are over her featureing <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=cars&v=55">cars</a> will be a bishopscourt this weekend just been of the fone with davy (features ed) from redline he says they will be there

I was told it was the 1st... ffs someone post up a solid date!!

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Dont think Ill bother with this actually probably just turn into mayhem with feck all racing...

Dermot

Ha Ha ... This isnt Happening ... Just found out REDLINE will NOT be attending Bishopscourt... And Is it even on ?? I've Been up Twice on a sundaynite when Bishopscourt isnt on and I can tell you its well inturely LOCKED UP!! Theres Massive Bolders and 40FT lorry Trailers blocking the entrances to keep "Joyriders" out...

Fast_CAV & Pocket_rocket, Can vouch for no getting into the track or near it when its locked up...

So I'd be making sure its even on before I headed up... How many races will there be this week? 5 races? and 3 hours of diff'in ?

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
i heard redline werent going either... was gonna be a complete sham anyway i reckon, and indeed probably will be anyway

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Corsabass1 said:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

sum1 is tellin lies, but who knows

luks like its a job 4

inspector morse and co.

Death_now.jpg

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
No to be fair, I got an email saying that they are in Ireland.

Davy from Redline said:
We're in Ireland, but not at a cruise. The idea is to shoot a few cars between now and Sunday.

I emailed him again asking for confirmation of dates but he never got back to me.

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
rocko get them 2 cum 2 the rms foto shoot :lol:

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
then we can talk them in 2 cumin 2 b'court :lol:

paddymcc

RMS Regular
Drives
C63
It'll be pure mayhem with some 'talented' guys driving their cars around in circles.

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
sure wats new paddy, im sure they wont b talented wen the c 2 cars racing 2wards them :lol:

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
More importantly has anyone bothered to see if the entrance is unblocked?? Im going down to the outlaws place today so ill take a run down and see wot the state of play is!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.