REDLINE AT B'COURT Next Sunday

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rachie

Yaris WRC said:
i heard the sugarbabes are also gonna be there singing some of their past hits for the twincams

round round baby? :p

whats the ladies dress code? bra belt and clumpy boots? :p

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
ok, i emailed dan white from redline to find out if the rumours of them coming was correct, and would you believe the reply, they have never even heard of the place yet alone thought of going there, so i guess thats that then

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Nova Bibby said:
ok, i emailed dan white from redline to find out if the rumours of them coming was correct, and would you believe the reply, they have never even heard of the place yet alone thought of going there, so i guess thats that then

well can u not email them, tell them 2 come along

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
why would they want to pay plane flights to ireland to watch diffing, they can get that at any show or event they can drive to in england
i did ask them though if they would be in ireland (south or north) in the near future, the only response was buy the mag, and look at the shoot, so who's car has managed to get into redline then?

djlee_dj

RMS Regular
Drives
might still take a run down , id say itl still pulla good crowd cause redline 'may have' turned up

every1 (most) still heading down ?

hunky_dory

RMS Member
RMS_BRONK said:
Nova Bibby said:

well can u not email them, tell them 2 come along

Bronk u said earlier in this topic "just got confirmation this morning" and you lead people to beleive this was on! some people may have been driving 100 miles to this event! ! ! ! and them u reply by saying can u not just email them to get them to come alone??? i think u should consider not replying shuch bull**** in furture unless u really didnt get confirmation from a reliable sorce!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.