return of the king...summer 2004...king of bling :P

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
pffff say nothin bout women...altho there were plenty around the port tonite

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Voyager said:
Its boring!

each to their own....i'm not into mad lairy bodykits or paint effects...plain, simple lowered an ncie set of rims an a few small touches is all i'm goin for!!

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
sexymanda said:
dont forget the hugggeee install :p

that won't be appearin this year the way things are goin unfortunately...after xmas realistically :worried:

Anonymous

A
i bet he will, audio = serious cash, even of scoty does have the parts he needs, its still costly and time consuming...

Anonymous

A
he probably will, but after last time, it took him yonks to make the box, it will prolly take him longer this time..

this is the 1st time uve spoke to me in 2 weeks manda...

Anonymous

A
MK3 Lad said:
Voyager said:
Its boring!
:?: and lets see your car then? im sure its going to beat a 2lt slammed on some mint hand polished rims :roll:

AFAIK jason, This voyager lad drives a new Civic type R?

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
aye avatar in due course when i get a pic worthy of it ;-)

and i aint doin sound sys myself this time...its bein contracted out ;-)

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
lol....jus cant be doin wit the hassle of it...cud rattle a really quik build together jus for performance but if it doens tlook gd it'll annoy me may aswell wait an get it done rite!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.