return of the king...summer 2004...king of bling :P

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gemma

RMS Regular
scotty scotty scotty
keep her the way she is on the outside,its LOVELY
as for sound system,just save up then u have more money for a bigger system!!
tehehe easy as!!:laughing:

delboy

RMS Regular
Drives
Traffic LWB
m00k, boydie mite be selling his two type r 12" alpine subs, quite reasonably proced, buy them - nice wee system, not too much money and hopefully not alot of time to get it done right.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
lookin very very well mr mook - the king is back, eh?

well the title may very well be back in your hands, as i met a fella over the weekend who offered me very good money on my mister2, so i'd imagine it'll be going in the next few weeks!

but wait till i get my next baby!

Barry

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A/A4
Seen the astra last night in Portstewart, looking very nice indeed, and the wheels suit it really well :grinning:

StuartyB

dirk diggler said:
m00k, boydie mite be selling his two type r 12" alpine subs, quite reasonably proced, buy them - nice wee system, not too much money and hopefully not alot of time to get it done right.

hahaha i buy the 2 alpines 2 go wif the diamonds mook they will sound lush :lol: :lol:

gd wrk dirk im sure mook will b glad u are around 2 lok out for him

Bronk

RMS Regular
dirk diggler said:

he has got a system, jut waitin on the funds cumin in 2 get it all set up again and the boot build done..........

Andy M

RMS Regular
seen it @ the belmont on sat mate, very sweet looking indeed! the rims look the part

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
cheers...

yeah dirk i have full system ready to go in jus need the cash for the build and i want summat a bit tasty ni that deopartment aswell :p it's gonna take time to get it ready!!

yeah seen the motor barry looks really well..

mr2 is tidy big pimp...but change can be gd :p

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Gemma said:
yea but u cant beat the mr2 PIMP!!

well gemma lass no doubt ross has plans for the nxt baby he gets to make it bigger and better than the mr2 in my eyes this would b a tad on the hard side to do but no doubt it will b done.

D4LY

RMS Regular
Drives
HOME ON A BOAT
*** THAT LOOKS WELL......AS FAR AS BLING BLING GOES U LEAD WHILE THE OTHERS FOLLOW :lol: :lol:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.