@MattVtecyo
Like so?? Lol
2013-11-26 19.09.15.jpg

driven

RMS Regular
Drives
Mondy ST220 BMW
20140615_114942.jpg
My current set up waiting a unit from the council as started my own business so any Subarus I break between now and thena majority of parts are in here, custom built by my neighbour, please excuse the dog turd they seem to do it everywhere

Gavlar

RMS Regular
Some very enviable garages in this.....I call this the shed of chaos, need to get my finger out with this plans are more shelves at the rear of shed or possibly a freestanding tool box or a bench with vice and a tool pegboard on the left wall. In reality I need to knock this down and get one of those garages from H2 Engineering in though but all in time

Only putting this up so I can add a "finished photo sooner rather than later LOL

IMG_20140622_202534.jpg

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Motivated by the picture I posted I've spent all weekend clearing it out again.

Long time coming! :grinning:

PhilM

RMS Regular
OP
PhilM
Motivated by the picture I posted I've spent all weekend clearing it out again.

Long time coming! :grinning:

Thread success

I'm hoping that I'll have progress to report In the coming weeks/decades

Phil

Ghost

RMS Regular
Time to get the floor levelled, battle the spiders for dominance and get the lights fixed.

What are you using to level the floor? Need to do that myself.

Spent all day painting the garage white. Looking well. Photos tomorrow.

stephen85

RMS Regular
Drives
Astra h
Yeah even if you fill any holes and then just pour some self levelling floor leveller down it will do a great job!

Arfur

RMS Regular
Drives
ST170/Passat TDI
I want a garage :worried:

Dear Santa, I know it's only June but.........

mrloaf

RMS Regular
Drives
Swedes
Unfortunately I dont have my own garage (yet.. next time we move it'll be a an essential requirement), luckily my mother in law does! was originally full of crap so got it cleared out and in exchange for some light gardening & diy duties i've got free use - hard to knock it tbh

I've built a basic but functional work area and building up my collection of tools as i go depending on what jobs i'm tackling

WP_20140620_006.jpg

takes the pressure off a good bit knowing i can leave the car and tackle another day if i run aground when doing bits and pieces

WP_20140620_004.jpg

Still got work to do on the storage side of things to make things easier on the eye and as more tools get gathered up, and maybe extend the bench out by fitting a wider longer top, but for light car maintenance its grand :grinning:

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
I had good intentions of building a metal shed at the side of our house (in a quiet park) so I could store the car, then sat and thought about it.

£2000 for a nice sized garage, doors guttering etc then thought am I *** spending that money for the woman to store a tumble dryer, Hoover and all the ***** of the day!
I now have acquired a good size of her dad's lockup :grinning: it's at least 25 foot x 60 foot.

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
Just moved into my new (to me) house.
Completely gutted the garage as it was stinking, carpet on the floor, a workbench covered in carpet, extension leads being used as sockets, about 100 screws in the wall and some ***** shelving.
Have to remove the old oil burner as its now redundant, which opens up a bit more space.
Need to seal the concrete floor and then maybe paint or some rubber flooring depending on price.
Needs rewired for a few double sockets and a couple more lights (best place for electrical goods?)
Some dexion shelving and need to make a decent workbench.

johnm

RMS Regular
I'm pretty lucky having one at the house I rent, but then I went after one with a garage, but also that when my dad retired from the game I'm able to make full use of his garage two that the prelude has completely taken over!

Mine...
IMG_20140627_221508749.jpg

Smokeys home...
One of those 'if you cant find the tool in this garage.....its because some tit has moved it and left at it there ass!

g main.jpg

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
The Latest in the shonky shed "build", well more cobbled together.

I cleared out my small tool box and placed all my most used tools on a peg board I made from the arse end of a old under bed drawer. Everything held up with wood screws.
936BDA1C-FE2E-49CD-BC94-988690DB9566.jpg

I hacked up another pallet and made some under bench storage for my powertools/socket sets etc as the shelves above the bench were starting to strain a bit.

C8788020-B812-49D6-A963-A6E437211507.jpg

Then I had some smaller sheets of ply that I had laying around so I screwed them to the roof struts, mainly to get them out of the road, but they've doubled as storage for wood, and a big rake that I've affixed with some clamps the MIL picked up from LIDL for me.
5085BAA2-9E26-43D0-BFC5-60C951FE002E.jpg

And the dogs have made themselves at home:
4160C712-71C5-4C5F-B0C2-84A272794DB5_1.jpg