RMS Events Calendar 2017

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
It may be up round Ballyclare. Some mill or other. I can't remember as I wasn't really listening when told lol

RsSteve

RMS Regular
Drives
GTD Golf
The date for RSOC NI Regional day will be 6th May the venue will be confirmed shortly.
Steve.

jayme

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini/ A7
16144621_230431030745295_1273283106_n.jpg

RsSteve

RMS Regular
Drives
GTD Golf
Sam the club are having a meeting soon and we shall finalise all the details and post up details here.
cheers Steve.

Sam981

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhall
The date for RSOC NI Regional day will be 6th May the venue will be confirmed shortly.
Steve.

Sam the club are having a meeting soon and we shall finalise all the details and post up details here.
cheers Steve.

Hi Steve,sorry to trouble you,just wondering if you have any more information about the show? Are visiting clubs/cars allowed and has the venue been selected as of yet?

Many thanks.

RsSteve

RMS Regular
Drives
GTD Golf
Guys the RSOS NI show will be held on saturday 6th may at the Ballymena show grounds tarmac stock car track,once the flyers are ready i post on here.
Visiting car clubs will be invited to show and club will be in touch with you soon
Steve.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.