RMS meet NOW 8/6/08 + coast drive + BBQ PORTRUSH

more date to the 08/06/08

• Total voters
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

jimcupra

RMS Regular
I think we need to sort out who brings what better this time around - i felt while bad for only bringing the bin liners
this time your getting bin liners in a bap (y) (y) (y) (y)
RIGHT: how about i do a list of whats needed and then pm me with what you want to bring and of course numbers of who is coming hilbilly can sort out where we are going how does that sound (y) (y) (y)

Nazor

RMS Regular
Drives
306 Dimma
Do u think its wise to leave something so important in the hands of billyhill :p ?

Binliners melted on a bap - yummy! at least i brought them!

nomis

RMS Regular
Drives
little blue mazd
this time your getting bin liners in a bap (y) (y) (y) (y)
RIGHT: how about i do a list of whats needed and then pm me with what you want to bring and of course numbers of who is coming hilbilly can sort out where we are going how does that sound (y) (y) (y)

ill bring the exact same as last time, 24 cans of coke and what ever meat is on offer in asda that morning (y):p

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
I can't be arsed reading this whole thread, can someone tell me when and where the meet is.....? :p

jimcupra

RMS Regular
ill bring the exact same as last time, 24 cans of coke and what ever meat is on offer in asda that morning (y):p
but then we end up with not enough baps we arn out the last time :p :p :p ba are you bringing 300 burgers are we getting a proper bbq again i will bring my own cooking utensils so i dont get roasted. woodcutter read the whole thing :p :p :p

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
moddie brought the big bbq. richy brought the two disposables. what did u bring last time billy?:p

Nazor

RMS Regular
Drives
306 Dimma
Anyone want to put their name against any of these

Burger Baps - Cor5a_kid
Sausages
Finger Rolls
Sauces
Burger Relish
Drinks - HillBilly
Chopped Onions
Cheese - Chris Mac

Plastic Cups, paper plates, paper napkins, knives, forks
Disposable BBQ's
BBQ tools
Bread Knife
Bin bags for rubbish - Nazor

and most importantly - A LIGHTER!!

Cut and paste SVP

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
**** u chris!i was bringin baps and sauce:pi'll bring baps and help hillwilly with the drinks. nazor you getting these bags cheap?:p

I R HillBilly

RMS Regular
OP
I R HillBilly
Drives
Datsun
Anyone want to put their name against any of these

Burger Baps - Cor5a_kid
Sausages
Finger Rolls
Sauces
Burger Relish
Drinks - HillBilly + Corsakid
Chopped Onions
Cheese - Chris Mac

Plastic Cups, paper plates, paper napkins, knives, forks
Disposable BBQ's
BBQ tools
Bread Knife
Bin bags for rubbish - Nazor

and most importantly - A LIGHTER!!

Cut and paste SVP

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.