RMS meet NOW 8/6/08 + coast drive + BBQ PORTRUSH

more date to the 08/06/08

• Total voters
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
LOL aye. Mate had a LHD Lancia Delta, had some fun driving along in it with my hands waving out the window at oncoming traffic!

I R HillBilly

RMS Regular
OP
I R HillBilly
Drives
Datsun
did the coast run at the weekend there, and theres definately plenty of places to stop, i think the likes of a park works well for us all so we all have parking room etc. Theres a country park past or near carnlough i think we passed, any ideas where it would be?

See what you can find mate, and let us know.

Same goes for anyone from around the area, or dog's in small carparks.

(y)

stevyg

RMS Regular
I was up in glenarm last week and there was a pod of dolphins splashing around attracting some locals. Doubt one could fit on the BBQ tho

stevyg

RMS Regular
gun250.gif

+

echo.jpg

=

big_burger_2.png

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
LOL aye. Mate had a LHD Lancia Delta, had some fun driving along in it with my hands waving out the window at oncoming traffic!
ROFFPMSL!!!! Class!!!! I did actually LOL!!!!

Claire

RMS Regular
Drives
Cherry Parrr!
Ill try not too b hungover for this one...if boydies gonna b there I dont kno if my stomach could hack his stench :p:p

Ill bring a bread knife...theres one in my car for some reason :confounded:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.