RMS meet NOW 8/6/08 + coast drive + BBQ PORTRUSH

more date to the 08/06/08

• Total voters
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Apart from those times u had to drop a gear to get past those sunday drivers on the top mountain roads...:p

well when i tried that ... sparks were flying as cb_vtec will agree ... part from near losing the bottom of my car i enjoyed the coastal drive ...

some poke outa your golf dee ... love it ... ended up behind you again for this cruise aswel :p

ST Colin

RMS Regular
Drives
Czech Wagon
Did my ST sound good? lol Look quick?

Big thank you to Jim and everyone who supplied food! Shame on me, I just ate it

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
ps...i was told to go easy as Jim's bug couldnt exceed 50mph, so i didnt. then he took the lead and took off lol that back road was humpy as fook!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Did my ST sound good? lol Look quick?

Big thank you to Jim and everyone who supplied food! Shame on me, I just ate it

Mate forgot to mention to you ... that ST of yours has some rip out of it. myself and cro-clio were commenting on the sound. fast motor off the mark i must say :grinning:

cb-vtec didnt realis there was flames ... alllllllrite :p

Bronk

RMS Regular
excellent meet guys

cheers for jimbo for the lesson on how to do a bbq :laughing:

ST Colin

RMS Regular
Drives
Czech Wagon
Mate forgot to mention to you ... that ST of yours has some rip out of it. myself and cro-clio were commenting on the sound. fast motor off the mark i must say :grinning:

Cheers fella, the K&N definitely made a big change!

Comedy moment when Jim tried to overtake going up hill. All of the 27bhp(ish) where used.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Was Hillbilly at the meet?

If not, perhaps that explains why Caroline wasn't there either!!! :p

nomis

RMS Regular
Drives
little blue mazd
gutted that i missed this but unfortunately , fuel wouldn't allow it:worried:

Lee

RMS Regular
Raging I didn't get to this! :worried: Looks like it was good.

Hopefully I will make the next one because its about 3/4 miles away lol.

jimcupra

RMS Regular
Cheers fella, the K&N definitely made a big change!

Comedy moment when Jim tried to overtake going up hill. All of the 27bhp(ish) where used.
more like 15 bhp lol got 120kph on the speedo on the way home sent a pic to hillbilly thats about 74mph but the speedo does LIE :p :p :p more like 60. i was impressed that i got passed the 3 cars not much confidence in the steering/handling though :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.