RMS meet NOW 8/6/08 + coast drive + BBQ PORTRUSH

more date to the 08/06/08

• Total voters
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Daisy

RMS Regular
WC i never laughed as much in my life, the bf firing dirty looks towards a group of 8-9 people after some stranger shouting at him to GHB...

Anyway, big thanks once again to everyone involved in the organising of this meet and for the folks with food/drink and Jim for the cooking....

Caroline

Drives
Grande Punto
I'm soooo sorry I was a fader yesterday!!! I totally forgot that it was my wee nephew's birthday on Sunday and we were having a get together at my house! :party:

But I did drive by later and went to the port especially to see if I could spot any of you's! And by jove..........I heard my name being gaulder across the street! And thought who's that at first! Until I heard the GHB and knew! lol Aw dear me! :oops:

Seen a few cars I recognised off here down the port too.

Caroline

Drives
Grande Punto
Surprised the BF allows you back on here after billyhill and his comments... lol

Lol! Ah he wasn't worried! He knew rightly who you's were! Lol

BTW.........why were you's eating outa the chip shop when you's were just after a BBQ??

Daisy

RMS Regular
With an appetite (sp) of a horse, well most of us there... One burger and sausage just isnt enough... lol....

Hillybilly's idea too....

Caroline

Drives
Grande Punto
Lol hungry eatin herrs!!! lol I suppose I'm never gona hear the end of this now for being a no show :oops: Dear o, looked like I missed good craic too!

Caroline

Drives
Grande Punto
I know I feel terrible, but I couldn't let my wee nephew down.....family 1st and all that. But I did go down the port to see if I could see any of you's later

Daisy

RMS Regular
Billyhill was ragin.. He stood there shouting everytime you drove past and the only one looked at him was your fella... Heart broken isnt the word.... lol

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
We used Hills tears to cool down the BBQ's after, he was that upset.

Caroline

Drives
Grande Punto
Now don't get all sexist on me.....I'm sure you's done a great job of the cooking yourselves on Sunday! lol

Bronk

RMS Regular
any body else get roasted?

i got roasted onsaturday..while working and cleanin the car yesterday....then topped up the sun burn from y'day..we stayed down in port till about 8 or so and it was still roasting then

ST Colin

RMS Regular
Drives
Czech Wagon
Face is red and so is my right arm. That was from going home and having the sun on that side and my driving all the way home with my arm out the window!

ST Colin

RMS Regular
Drives
Czech Wagon
It was looking dull and overcast when we met at Carrick and there was even a few spits of rain before getting to Larne. Though that's maybe just because we were close to Larne :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.