RMS regular cars & coffee Sundays

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
First time there today, will definitely go back again. Great turn out and coffee and good chatting to a few of you, sorry didn’t get all of your names 👍🏻 I was in the new shape MX5.
Amazing Porsche GT3 and I love the colour of the M340i 😎
@Johnny_E the MX5 was immaculate and I think the shape has aged really well.
11B200FE-6BD6-423C-A621-920B0B03303E.jpeg
5E78E94F-6492-43B2-AC19-DFCB9ECB0B96.jpeg
694E9EB6-FEC3-4CB1-B330-3731D2E1695B.jpeg
103647B7-1ED7-4395-9DF6-7D2CCB8A24C5.jpeg

FA235BE5-41FA-41F1-973C-3D387EF42E6B.jpeg

EA7FE090-6834-4559-B3D1-EF3C3499F1E4.jpeg

Chris0

RMS Regular
First time there today, will definitely go back again. Great turn out and coffee and good chatting to a few of you, sorry didn’t get all of your names 👍🏻 I was in the new shape MX5.
Amazing Porsche GT3 and I love the colour of the M340i 😎
@Johnny_E the MX5 was immaculate and I think the shape has aged really well.
View attachment 367282View attachment 367283View attachment 367284View attachment 367286
View attachment 367287
View attachment 367288
Good chatting to you mate 👍

My wee man was loving the yellow brembos on the gt3 think he was mesmerised by the size of the brakes

Was a good morning out I only decided to land up last minute but nice to get speaking to a few others there as well

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Glad that I could make it and great that the rain stayed off other than a few drops here and there.

Everyone seemed to leave so soon, I didn't even get a look at half the cars and didn't get a chat to chat with many.

Its nice to turn up and not know most of the people yet still have something in common to talk about. And great to put a face to a username, or even a real name if its not obvious from the forum name.

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
@saxo_man i love your mx5 it both looks and sounds awesome.

@gixermark your GT3 is a dream car and as I said earlier it’s a Proper Porsche.

@EF Ian was good to catch up again. I love that wee civic of yours 👍🏻.

@c_rad the Lexus sounds so well.

It was a nice relaxed meet and as mentioned already it’s turning into something good thanks @Cro
I would have to agree with all of that.

Hopefully by meets this time next year we both have our other cars there. This will be my last this year as I am back at work before the next one.

88micm

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M235i
Glad that I could make it and great that the rain stayed off other than a few drops here and there.

Everyone seemed to leave so soon, I didn't even get a look at half the cars and didn't get a chat to chat with many.

Its nice to turn up and not know most of the people yet still have something in common to talk about. And great to put a face to a username, or even a real name if its not obvious from the forum name.
Nice to chat to you today. I checked your Datsun build thread and will definitely be keeping an eye out for that once it is ready for the roads, looks great already.

I was one of those with the real names considering I couldn't remember my forum name lol

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
You deserve a medal for driving that far in a car that noisy.
Not too bad with earplugs :laughing:

Nice to chat to you today. I checked your Datsun build thread and will definitely be keeping an eye out for that once it is ready for the roads, looks great already.
Likewise.

The sooner its back together the better. Don't expect any updates for a few months yet.

c_rad

RMS Regular
Drives
Range Rover
@Tufty Didn't get a chance to chat with you today, then started to rain a bit and we'd to call with Mum lol
But sure I'll see you on Xbax 🤣

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.