RMS Stand at Ultimate Car Show, Larne (Sun 30th March)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
I took the MX5 along, first time in years having a car even half show worthy. While there were certainly some nice cars, i think there was way too much trash sitting about, stuff that i wouldn't even notice in a Tesco carpark, let alone at a show. But hey ho, it stayed dry and was nice to get seeing a few folks again after the long winter break. Can we use the other entrance/exit next time - the smell of burning clutch on that hill wasn't great!lol Heres a couple of my photos…

RMS stand

Cfly

RMS Regular
Drives
Yaris turbo/Ae86
Ms paint edition ST engine cover..?? why the censorship :confounded:
IMG_1239_zpsff2c842e.jpg

Noel McQ

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS
That ST is such a great colour, caught my eye on the way in to Larne and just stood out so much in a row of other cars but that engine cover definitely wouldnt be to my taste, cheapens it and takes the look away from an otherwise tidy engine bay in my opinion

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
@soupz have you any pics of my burg?

No sorry i dont think so. It was first day out with the camera this year so i was abit rusty and feeling too lazy to photograph everything!lol I'll take a look when i get home. And if not il be sure and get it next time ;)

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Grand day out I thought... Went as a passenger with @Paddy_R. Cars worth noting i thought were: the two abarth puntos, the white polo gti beside the rs4, red nova gsi, the red land rover discovery (yes really!) and of course the entire rms stand!

My good mate Alan owners the discovery, picked it up last month. Not a drop of rust and never been welded once. He will never sell it, has has more 3 door disco's than ive saw in my life.

Matt McGimpsey

RMS Regular
Drives
Abarth Punto
Grand day out I thought... Went as a passenger with @Paddy_R. Cars worth noting i thought were: the two abarth puntos, the white polo gti beside the rs4, red nova gsi, the red land rover discovery (yes really!) and of course the entire rms stand!

Thanks man, one of the Abarths is mine, there will be a thread up eventually once the mods start. Many nice cars there that weekend.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.