San Marino Blue M4 Competition Pack

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
eBay mostly works in favour of the buyer, he would have to pay costs to get them back as well if you opened a case for not as described/damaged, threaten him with a case and get a few quid back as he won’t want the hassle! Dishonest in not disclosing damage so I’d loose no sleep squeezing him tbh

Nigelo

RMS Regular
OP
Nigelo
Just gave in and coughed up for another OEM 763m alloy, albeit at a reduced price through my friends at mlperformance . So now I have 3 new ones, 1 good but refurbed gloss black, and 1 scrap. Off to the refurbers next, might use cobra customs, but want them done same as the OEM CS alloys -' matte ORBITGRAU' - which is:

1. Not matte
  2. Not the same as B35 orbitgrau used on the bodywork
So a bit worried how that'll turn out as I'm going to be quite fussy with the standard of job on these.
P90251057_highRes_the-new-bmw-m4-cs-04.jpg

Last edited:

Nigelo

RMS Regular
OP
Nigelo
Will look immense.

Really want a set of 763M's for my F80

I decided to bite the bullet as BMW's supplier are ceasing production of these, and the prices are going up (cotswolds were doing a set+tyres for £3100, now its £3500).

I suppose its the same with the BMW titanium exahaust - I used man-maths to justify the cost based on resale value, lol.

MarkM

RMS Regular
I decided to bite the bullet as BMW's supplier are ceasing production of these, and the prices are going up (cotswolds were doing a set+tyres for £3100, now its £3500).

I suppose its the same with the BMW titanium exahaust - I used man-maths to justify the cost based on resale value, lol.

M drivers excel at man maths :joy:8-|

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
I can thoroughly recommend it! 😄

Although it does try to bite me at least once a week, usually when I'm thinking 'oh, there seems to be plenty of grip from these tyres!"

Haha! Same happend in my last M4.

Left the driveway a bit too hard and the tyres had zero grip, telegraph pole was coming at me far too fast to the point my brain said you’re ****ed get ready to a bang. Thankfully caught grip at the last minute.

Turned and went back into the house. That was enough M4 for one day 🤣

MarkM

RMS Regular
When does the Mustang arrive??

I have it tomorrow afternoon for an extended test drive, **** knows if I’m doing the right thing, I’ve never sold a car that hasn’t pee’d me off in some way lolol M4 is in perfect shape and I hope I don’t regret it, have to admit it hurts a bit and I’ll probobly shed a tear when it drives off, I really want to shout yeehhaaaaaw mother****ers doing a Smokey noisey Mustang burnout though :joy:

Nigelo

RMS Regular
OP
Nigelo
Haha! Same happend in my last M4.

Left the driveway a bit too hard and the tyres had zero grip, telegraph pole was coming at me far too fast to the point my brain said you’re ****ed get ready to a bang. Thankfully caught grip at the last minute.

Turned and went back into the house. That was enough M4 for one day 🤣

Sounds like my first family trip out to Sainsburys that ended up with me exiting the car park with my daughter thinking daddy had bought a 'crab-car" 😄
No pics, but I did sell it :sob:
It was never going to sit, waiting to be sold! :laughing:

J55NI

RMS Regular
Love this car @Nigelo . Yours is the OPF version if i am correct? Have you any videos of the standard exhaust before you changed it?

Nigelo

RMS Regular
OP
Nigelo
Love this car @Nigelo . Yours is the OPF version if i am correct? Have you any videos of the standard exhaust before you changed it?

It is indeed, don't think I've any videos of it before changing it unfortunately - it was nice enough sounding I thought, a few gurgles and burbles even with the opfs. Only issue was it was a little quiet for my tastes.

The M4 seems to be quieter than the M3 as well, due to the design of the rear bulkhead/seating.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
I can thoroughly recommend it! 😄

Although it does try to bite me at least once a week, usually when I'm thinking 'oh, there seems to be plenty of grip from these tyres!"
Try and drive my skyline and you’l have plenty of “oh…sh1t” moments, it’s superb 🤣

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
I have it tomorrow afternoon for an extended test drive, **** knows if I’m doing the right thing, I’ve never sold a car that hasn’t pee’d me off in some way lolol M4 is in perfect shape and I hope I don’t regret it, have to admit it hurts a bit and I’ll probobly shed a tear when it drives off, I really want to shout yeehhaaaaaw mother****ers doing a Smokey noisey Mustang burnout though :joy:

Interesting change going from an M4 to a Mustang. I thought you‘d be buried in that M4 one day you loved it so much😜