San Marino Blue M4 Competition Pack

Nigelo

RMS Regular
OP
Nigelo
The skirts follow the line of the front splitter well, would tempt me to find matching rear corner pieces.

Maybe.

We'll see after springs are in. .

Nigelo

RMS Regular
OP
Nigelo
Headed through Comber to Delamont today ... Dammit, another San Marino car ..... Lol

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Near sure I met a San Marino around Rathfriland today as well, had come in to ask if it was yours, but that question has been answered!

Nigelo

RMS Regular
OP
Nigelo
Hopefully after this week is over my car will be a bit more unique...

Screenshot_20181229-182154_Chrome.jpg

Run-in service tomorrow so get another 1900 rpm to play with, and might pick up some more goodies while I'm there at Bavarian.... ^o)

:laughing:

Nigelo

RMS Regular
OP
Nigelo
A couple of things done last week while I was off...

Got the run in service done @bavarian on Monday, which gave me a chance to spend some of my BMW 'carbon-credits'. ... So picked up the steering wheel trim. Still considering the mirror caps and definitely a steering wheel upgrade soonish.

20190108_163109.jpg
20190108_163120.jpg

On Friday then managed to get the AC Schnitzer springs fitted. These get a good rep as having the ride and handling benefits of the competition package updates, not being too stiff, and not as low as the h&r.. . If you've got a front splitter then it's going to be close to the ground already....

20190108_163131.jpg

Fingers crossed my car starts to have a little uniqueness creeping in! :joy:

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Beautiful car. I love the little carbon extras available for these. Pity the 0% offer has ended now though :sob:

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
What a colour. SMB is superb. I'm not sure how you'll be "unique" with the same MPerf accessories everyone adds -- sadly :worried:

LED Race Wheel!!!!!!!!!!! :grinning:

Nigelo

RMS Regular
OP
Nigelo
What a colour. SMB is superb. I'm not sure how you'll be "unique" with the same MPerf accessories everyone adds -- sadly :worried:

LED Race Wheel!!!!!!!!!!! :grinning:

I'll just have to ADD EVEN MORE CARBON!!! :laughing:

Did consider ordering the car carbonless and adding CS stuff but didn't want a replica, and the other kits were a little OTT or variable quality.