Screen

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Normski

RMS Regular
OP
Normski
Drives
987 BoxsterS
u know he means the first post smythy? the german one still safe, the BMW quality monitor still in line for purchase :laughing: lol

smyth_installs

oh rite, so the 1.152million pixel screen is still good then? glad to hear, cos id nearly buy it for the sake of having it spare, if u didnt buy it that is..

oh yeah, whats ur component budget? or do u just want the best value and sound?

Normski

RMS Regular
OP
Normski
Drives
987 BoxsterS
i'll let u know as soon as he replies what ways we can pay and whats cheapest cause has no paypal, get payed next week so should be buying it then :laughing:

and custom fit for the holes already there would be nice, i've seen alpine sxe ones or sumfin, any good?

*sideways*

Drives
Pug 205
I have one of them screens for above your head unit. I can do you a screen and dvd player seperate dins which plays mp3 etc all in for £155 if your interested. Same as the one you saw for £101 from germany. Pm if you or anyone else is interested

BigDel

Drives
SAAB 9-3
I'm with Rocko. I ordered a TV from him last year and it was never delivered. I eventually got my money back from paypal after 8+ weeks. I was sent the exact same excuse as Rocko has printed above.
I know peeps who have eventually received bits from TG Incar and were the worst quality imaginable.
As for the pixel argument above. The quality of moving pictures doesn't depend on how many pixels are on screen, it's more to do with how the processor moves the pixels around. From experience (19 years in Car Audio), I'd stick to Alpine, Kenwood and Clarion for in-car multimedia.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.