settling of lowering springs

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

flame

RMS Regular
Here are a couple of before and after fitting eibachs to my c class and then clk. They were both new pro-kits and supposed to lower 30mm. The c class is a sport and dropped about 10mm. The clk is an avantgarde and dropped about 20mm
IMG_4768.JPG

IMG_4691.JPG

euge07

RMS Regular
OP
euge07
Drives
c220 cdi sport
@flame you would barely notice that drop atal,
In the end I decided against eibach and ordered H&R springs as they are meant to be lower, so will soon see!

flame

RMS Regular
Yea I know there isn't much of a drop, only really took a bit off the front which was fine for me.

euge07

RMS Regular
OP
euge07
Drives
c220 cdi sport
tmp_11095-20170222_231419-1512893721.jpg

Almost finished now. Few more touches but it is sitting well on the 19s. Find the H&R to be a softer spring compared to the eibachs ive had in my previous cars. The firmer eibachs were better

greyfloppyhat

RMS Regular
H&R springs for looks, eibach's for performance has always been my experience.

Love driving on the eibachs but they never drop the car as well as the same offering from H&R does

euge07

RMS Regular
OP
euge07
Drives
c220 cdi sport
H&R springs for looks, eibach's for performance has always been my experience.

Love driving on the eibachs but they never drop the car as well as the same offering from H&R does
agree!! I love the drop, but due to the softer springs it is scobing at the rear on bumpy roads which is not good :worried:
Eibachs nicer to drive with in that aspect
That looks fantastic! Keep looking at these in the classifieds :laughing:

cheers man, I will get a thread up soon for mine when its finished, but its a lovely car to drive, mine is an amg sport with heated black leather as well :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.