Snowfoamers

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Anyone any experience with the cheap snow foam bottles off eBay? Loooing a new one and see prices starting from 12£ Or am I safer getting one from the likes of cleantec.

andy.

RMS Regular
Drives
MKVI GTI
I have one at the minute and haven’t had any issues. Seems to do the job fine. Someone with more knowledge might know the reasons why the dearer ones are better though?

@Big Pimp ?

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Yes have had a few last around 1 year
For £12 that’s good enough ??or you better paying £30-£40 or whatever the dearer ones are .hw long will they last is the question . I had a good one and from the day I bought it ,it was crap tbh.foam was like soapy water from the start .

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
I have a PA (Italian company I think) branded one. Have had it for around 10 years now and it's great, always has been. Got it from @Davey@Procar and I'm pretty sure he still does them.

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
I’ve bought dear ones and cheap ones and all do the same job. Bought a Sams Details one for £16 as it was cheaper and less effort to strip my old one and replace the gauze.

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Used one of these for the first time at the weekend, a Cleantec bottle on a Nilfisk C110 powerwasher. I found it excellent, thought I had to keep shaking the snowfoam bottle. Is this normal?

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
I've never had to shake the bottle on my Cleantec one. Had it over a year and zero issues

j44nty

RMS Regular
I use a cheap one and every year dismantle it and leave the gause in caustic soda crystals (drain cleaner) overnight and its as good as new again. They are all the same basic construction I just follow this vid.

Added bonus you get to laugh at the guys accent and pretend you are watching the old family favourite ‘short circuit’
17B16F2C-E4F1-4153-9DDB-3B5DC47B27DE.jpeg

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Used one of these for the first time at the weekend, a Cleantec bottle on a Nilfisk C110 powerwasher. I found it excellent, thought I had to keep shaking the snowfoam bottle. Is this normal?
Ah ha ,I bought one last month and also had to continually shake the bottle as the foam constantly turned to just almost water .i thought I had mixed the foam to the wrong ratio and added more but it made no difference when I made it stronger .

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i
If u use an electric pressure washer buy one of these
Life changing..
3DA063D4-9832-4662-9DC3-64A4115B0678.png

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
As @j44nty says, most are nearly identical with some subtle differences along the way.

I bought the PA ones from @Davey@Procar a couple of years ago and it’s still going strong.

Actually, they were so good, I bought 50 of them from him recently and will be listing them on my site soon enough!

The other thing is to clean them annually like the video above shows clearly.

Edit - the reason the more expensive ones are more expensive is that they are nearly all brass internally as opposed to plastic.

Doesn’t make a lot of difference in my experience

Last edited:

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Has anyone got a foam lance for a ryobi or point me in the direction for one?
My dad picked a pressure washer up the other day but can only get his hands on the standard 400ml foam lance.

I'm not sure what the fittings on them are and i can only see lavour fittings when i try to Google it. Are they the same fittings?

Eamo_vxr

RMS Regular
Drives
Slow and low!
Has anyone got a foam lance for a ryobi or point me in the direction for one?
My dad picked a pressure washer up the other day but can only get his hands on the standard 400ml foam lance.

I'm not sure what the fittings on them are and i can only see lavour fittings when i try to Google it. Are they the same fittings?

Stick a pic up of your attachment. Mate has a ryobi and I think his lance is lavor/black and decker.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Yea they take ages to be delivered. There’s a guy in YouTube explains it, but they definitely make the foam thicker
Got this delivered this week ,roughly 2 week delivery from China .only issue I have now it’s firted is that it has made absolutely no difference whatsoever lol.back to the start again ,”any idea why my foam is not thick” 😂👍

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.