Maranellohouse

RMS Regular
Drives
Italian
I was hoping it would transform into an alien robot, but it hasn't,,,

who knew.

First job was to go over the paint

IMG_1997.jpeg

and do a bit of paint correction to take out all the marks.

IMG_1849.jpeg

As I worked through each panel I polished and then Ceramic coated each panel.

At the same time I wasn't feeling the colour of the wheels so I decided to get them powder coated gloss black.

IMG_1998.jpeg

My good friend Mark decided that rather than all gloss it would be a little different to add a bit of matt, which I have to say was an inspiration, they look amazing.

IMG_1941.jpeg

The interior is excellent and will only need a little clean.

IMG_1999.jpeg

Drivers seat for instance is pretty perfect.

IMG_1992.jpeg

I decided to go the with the black theme I would change the Camaro badges on the front wings from silver to black.

IMG_1991.jpeg

That's as far as I've got but more updates will be along.

Maranellohouse

RMS Regular
OP
Maranellohouse
Drives
Italian
Drove it into work this morning. "Erm" its a bit big! and not the easiest car I've ever looked out of. But I'm in love already.
Of course it rained (I hope this isn't going to be like the Ferrari as in every time I take it out it rains) but at least the water now runs off it.

VSVH3339.JPG

Attachments

• VUVL5451.JPG
    VUVL5451.JPG
    203.6 KB · Views: 301

anlygi

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR
Love it! Rented one in Florida a few years ago and I think I enjoyed it as much as the then 10 year old Transformers fan.

Maranellohouse

RMS Regular
OP
Maranellohouse
Drives
Italian
Well the first quirk is that the MyLink radio will only tune into station ending in odd numbers. 96.7 fine, 97.4 not a mission. I can get it to 97.5/97.3 but anything with an even number just isnā€™t happening.
Mind you Iā€™ve also bought a Mirror Link Box so I can run the phone etc through the screen but can only get the music to work but no mirror stuff.
Iā€™m so good with electricity technology

VENĀ©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
Well the first quirk is that the MyLink radio will only tune into station ending in odd numbers. 96.7 fine, 97.4 not a mission. I can get it to 97.5/97.3 but anything with an even number just isnā€™t happening.

It's not a quirk, it's perfectly normal, just a minor inconvenience!