Some pics of the saxo..

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
had cams of some description, dontthink it was ever proper remapped tho, was owned by a guy who does rallyin before coan, it was a sharp motor, left the cav sittin 30-80 on the westlink one nite, but once the blower spun up it was sweet :p

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
think it had a pugsport ecu, even with cams ur lucky to see 155-160bhp! and they deffo need mapped

barneydher

seen you going over the old bridge in coleraine today, nice note off her, sittin nice and low, could do with a wash tho! lol

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
was going a quick test run lad on the back road from ballymoney to coleraine got kinda dirty but sure.. its clean now

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
Been ages since iv done a update, heres some pics of few things iv changed, done a very simple/light and effective install,was worried about the weight of it all but its not heavy at all, also dewipered it, manifold coming monday i HOPE

image0070vw.jpg

install1il.jpg

image0098mn.jpg

cheers to Niall for the cheap sub, sounds fantastic!
and 106lad for cheif screw driver passer

slinky2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta ST
looks good, I onyl had a 10 inch in mine and it was plenty.

I'm always worried about posting pics of ice up ont he net these days cos crimes so high!

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
yea got a brush adapter for the hoover and attacked it for half a hour!! it was like a rug

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
If you plenty of time on your hands, a roll of Sellotape is the best job for dog hairs!!!

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Good to see you got it in alright jas!! Wouldnt mind hearing it to see its its any louder than it was in my car..... that amp is a brave bit beefier!!

Got the twin of it back into me own car there today.... missed the subbage for 2 days there!

philvtr

RMS Regular
Drives
Toyota Hilux
how much u pick that sub an amp up for jas roughly?i want something just wi a bit of bass!

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
amp i bought new off pablo over a year ago, sub was £40nicker off niall lad.. plenty of cheap subs about if you do a post im sure!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.